Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

thanks bro's

yeah jdid this is the first time ever iv been able to PR every week on dips, before it would be like military where i add 5lbs and do 1 less rep each week. but now iv been adding 3lbs to dips and keeping the same reps, then pr'ing on my rest pause set!

Today - deadlift day, nothing special

Deads: - active recovery
138 x 5
182 x 5
225 x 3
225 x 3
225 x 3
225 x 3
225 x 3
225 x 3

Leg Press - constant tension no lockouts
235 x 20 PR
270 x 15 PR
300 x 10 PR

Standing Calf Raise
110 x 5
5 sets 5 reps with 132 PR
1x18 110 PR

Straight Bar Curls
short bar x 10
49 x 10
85 x 6 and a half PR
85 x 4 and a 5th with a little cheating
58 x 17+8+5 (rest pauses) PR

45 Degree Hypers - to help with the injury
bwx20 x3sets

One Arm BB Grip Hold (to the side)
132 x 15 secs on each arm PR
132 x 10 secs on each arm
88 x 37 secs on each arm PR
-this is harder with a BB because it wobbles from side to side and you have to conteract that with one hand

Lying Face Curls
- no rest between sets -
10lbs x 10
20lbs x 10
30lbs x 10
40lbs x 10
50lbs x 5 PR
40lbs x 10
30lbs x 30 PR - insane forearm pump even my wrists were swole

10 Mins Fast Incline Walking

sick workout

Just had my pwo meal, totals were:
105g protein
95g carbs
30g fat
1010kcal

10oz extra lean steak
50g white rice
500ml whole milk
1 bagel
55g cheddar cheese
2g fish oil

Last edited:
Everyone on here is proud of your training and the gains you've made so far. It's great to see someone so young give it there all, because most kids are wimpy and lazy these days. I bet it feels good to know that you're one of the baddest and strongest dudes in your school. I'm sure you've stolen a few girlfriends already! I've enjoyed following your log, although it's the fing longest one I've ever seen! It helps prove your dedication to your body and to this sport. If you could do me a favor though, please post a starting pic of yourself and post a picture from now. Tinypic.com is free, and we all could see them that way if you copy and paste the link in a post. Anyway, about the training: First off, sorry about your back injury brother. You should definetly try to do more reps (10-12) on the deads though, it will get help you reach your strength and conditioning goals much faster. I don't think 3 rep sets will build you a solid foundation of muscle, you've gotta bust ass for it first. When you build up some decent strength in your back, then you can go lower on the reps. Just my opinion as always, but I'm looking forward to those pictures bro!

Everyone on here is proud of your training and the gains you've made so far. It's great to see someone so young give it there all, because most kids are wimpy and lazy these days. I bet it feels good to know that you're one of the baddest and strongest dudes in your school. I'm sure you've stolen a few girlfriends already! I've enjoyed following your log, although it's the fing longest one I've ever seen! It helps prove your dedication to your body and to this sport. If you could do me a favor though, please post a starting pic of yourself and post a picture from now. Tinypic.com is free, and we all could see them that way if you copy and paste the link in a post. Anyway, about the training: First off, sorry about your back injury brother. You should definetly try to do more reps (10-12) on the deads though, it will get help you reach your strength and conditioning goals much faster. I don't think 3 rep sets will build you a solid foundation of muscle, you've gotta bust ass for it first. When you build up some decent strength in your back, then you can go lower on the reps. Just my opinion as always, but I'm looking forward to those pictures bro!

hey bro, I have always gone heavy on deadlifts, 1-6 rep range and my back is probably my best muscle group, heavy deadlifts are the only back exercise that I have done since day 1. The reason I was doing 6x3 for deads today was for active recovery. My best deadlift is 319 and I got 325 to the knees but couldnt lock it out, this was at a bodyweight of 175. I love deadlifting heavy though and I dont think I would ever go above 8 reps unless I was doing some sort of crazy 20 rep deadlift challenge or somethign like that lol.

Lol it does feel good to know Im stronger than alot of people, and I would go as far to say Im the strongest kid in my school. Weightlifting is no were near as big over here amoungst school kids as it is over in the USA, to give you an idea Iv never heard of a high school ages sports team that include any sort of weight bearing exercises in the training, its unheard of over here.

Im thinking of posting pics just before I start a cutting diet before the summer, Im bulking right now as you might have guessed from the meal I posted above. Although this year I havnt made much progress in size gains, the first 4 months or so were great, I had a big growth spurt, but after that I was fucking around trying to loose bf and ended up not gained much mass at all. That has changed now. I've only got two pics of posing before I started lifting, but Ill try and find some of my on the beach or that sort of thing from before I was lifting.

"Everyone on here is proud of your training and the gains you've made so far" wow thanks bro, feels good to hear that lol :)

Top Bottom