Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

Oh and..
I bought this 10lb tub of unflavoured whey from myprotein.com but it doesnt say anywere on the tub or website how much protein 1 serving contains... Iv assumed it was 30g of protein but then I went to check and it didnt say...
Any ideas?

Oh and..
I bought this 10lb tub of unflavoured whey from myprotein.com but it doesnt say anywere on the tub or website how much protein 1 serving contains... Iv assumed it was 30g of protein but then I went to check and it didnt say...
Any ideas?

I 30g of powder should be around 20g-28g of protein.

Allright well the protein I had before this one, 1 scoop was 31g of protein, but if I start just counting is at 30g of protein that'll be ok?

Allright well the protein I had before this one, 1 scoop was 31g of protein, but if I start just counting is at 30g of protein that'll be ok?

Why don't you have two scoops cheap ass english bratt... I'm joking ok... LOL

Cheap? Lol.
Oh and im not sure about whey right now, I just bought a 10lb tub of the internet, had TWO SCOOPS with breakfast this morning and my legs and hips went all blotchy and swollen :|

Cheap? Lol.
Oh and im not sure about whey right now, I just bought a 10lb tub of the internet, had TWO SCOOPS with breakfast this morning and my legs and hips went all blotchy and swollen :|

no protein source should make you feel like that! You sure they have sent you the right thing?

Here, Ill read you the label:
MYPROTEIN.co.uk
SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS TAILORED FOR YOU
Impact whey protein
Unflavoured
10lb
Ingredients:
Impact whey protein, Soy lecithin <0.5%

Thats all it says...
I've never had an allergic reaction to anything before...

I really want some creatine too but my mum and dad wont let me, they think im trying to find a short cut to getting fit, they say I dont need it and it wont have the effect I want, they say on someone my age it wont work and is only intended for adults to use. My dad said the men who take it eat so much more which is why it works, I already eat more than him lol

When I heard their reaction to creatine I didnt even consider asking about lipoflame or any other fat burners lol.

Here, Ill read you the label:
MYPROTEIN.co.uk
SPORTS SUPPLEMENTS TAILORED FOR YOU
Impact whey protein
Unflavoured
10lb
Ingredients:
Impact whey protein, Soy lecithin <0.5%

Thats all it says...
I've never had an allergic reaction to anything before...

I really want some creatine too but my mum and dad wont let me, they think im trying to find a short cut to getting fit, they say I dont need it and it wont have the effect I want, they say on someone my age it wont work and is only intended for adults to use. My dad said the men who take it eat so much more which is why it works, I already eat more than him lol

When I heard their reaction to creatine I didnt even consider asking about lipoflame or any other fat burners lol.

You don't need creatine or lipoflame, your parents are right wnen they say you are too young for that. It have been for something else you ate or did! try it again, see how it works!

Oh... I remember someone saying creatine is safe because the body naturally produces it...

But anyway, my mum started using a new type of washing powder, which might be the cause, we were talkin about it earlier, but since wednesday my arms and legs have been dead itchy generally, then I got the new whey on friday and I got some big lumps all over my feet, lumps of swelling, first on the tops of my toes then in places like on the tendon near my heel, all over. Then I had some more whey this morning like I said and the blotches and swelling was all over my legs, at first my dad said it was just probably puberty...

To see if it is the whey I just had a scoop now to see if they come up again...

You don't need creatine or lipoflame, your parents are right wnen they say you are too young for that. It have been for something else you ate or did! try it again, see how it works!

So the only fat burner(s) I can take are CLA and Green tea?
& I already asked about CLA.. its a no :mad:

Top Bottom