Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Training Journal

Oh right.. your lucky lol, Im like 22% bf so in a way this lifting Im doing is held back a little because it takes more muscle to show if you no what I mean.. but I cant be bothered with goingo n an extreme diet and doing fuck loads of cardio tbh, Im on a high protein and very low carb diet and just going by the fact that muscle is metabolic and hoping that running 2-3x a week and lifting 3x a week will be enough to drop to about 12-15% bf. Idk though..

Heres what I typically eat on a school day. Any tips or citicism would be good.

Upon Waking: Isotonic sports drink, protein shake, green tea, 1 cup coffee

Breakfast: 1whole egg+2egg whites with 2 slices brown bread. Somtimes wheatabix and pint of milk aswell, multiviatmin.

11.15. 3-4oz chicken, half packet cuz-cuz (about 35g slow carbs)

12.35 Innocent Smoothie, 1 box of mixed fruit (sliced pineapple, melon + kiwi) 1 organic peanut cereal bar, 1 capri sun juice drink, 2 beef burgers (if the have them at school that day)

4.15: 4oz steak (often bigger), 1 pepper, protein shake somtimes

Pre Workout: half a protein shake, 2 cups coffee, bowl of cereal

Immediatly Post Workout: 30g fast carbs

10 Mins Post Workout: Protein shake (31g protein)

6.00: Whatever mum cooks, but with extra meat

10.30: 1 Pint Milk, 2slices brown bread + 50g organic natural peanut butter (95% peanuts) Green Tea. 1 Pint water
11.00: Bed

Iv been shootin for 150+g of protein and tryin to keep carbs low, often when I eat meat its on its own or with vegatables which helps keepin carbs low. All meat is cooked with olive oill.

Hows that?

Last edited:
"Coffee helps you push past that pain barrier in cardio and weights" You said it yourself lol

I also read having coffee and green tea at the same time helps boost fat loss but Ill leave it in the mornings if you want?

And other than that.. hows the diet?

And do you think 25mins of HIIT 2-3x a week and lifting 3x a week is enough with that diet to loose like 8% of bf?

It sure helps but you a 14 year old doesn't need stimulants!!!!!!!!!! You diet seems to be ok! You don't need to be specific or strict about it at your age just eat your ass off.

Yeah lunch times I have white meat, I am tending to eat alot of eggs and red meat though atm.

Allright Ill just have it on cardio days? I used to drink coffee in the mornings every day until I met green tea...

Just wondering, will drinking more water help fat loss?

Yesterday:
Hammer Curls (slightly closer than shoulder width)
31kgx4
-dropset
10kg DBx12

31kgx4
-dropset
10kg DBx12

31kgx4
-dropset
10kg DBx12

Weighted Situps:
1 set x15 reps (failure at about 17)
1 set x12 reps (failure at about 13)
1 set x11 reps (failure.)

Plank
1 set x 45 sec
1set x 60 sec

Hanging Knee Raise:
2sets x Fatigue

Today:
Squats:
28kgx5 (regular squat)
35kgx5 (regular squat)
42kgx5 (front squat)
49kgx5 (zercher squat)
56kgx5 (zercher squat)
EASY

Flat Bench:
21kgx5
27kgx5
32kgx5
38kgx5
43kgx5
EASY

BB Row:
27kgx5
34kgx5
40kgx5
47kgx5
54kgx5

Romanian Deads:
70kgx8
70kgx8

-Ab Routine-

Yeah lunch times I have white meat, I am tending to eat alot of eggs and red meat though atm.

Allright Ill just have it on cardio days? I used to drink coffee in the mornings every day until I met green tea...

Just wondering, will drinking more water help fat loss?

Yes drinking water is essencial for everything!

Top Bottom