Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on LGD-4033 after 14 days

gatesmarch

I know LGD is the new kid on the block, so I figured I'd add my experience for those who are still observing guinea pigs. First, Unique is amazingly fast and quick to respond on e-mails. A+ for service.

My stats: 39 years old
5'9"
weight? I've used my mirror for the last 2 years.
My stack: LGD-4033 3mg ED
MG's Supertest Booster 8 caps/day (Test support)
Bulbine 2x daily (Test Support)
PES Erase (AI)
Creatine, Men's Multi, Fish oil, Flax oil,
Bettancourt Bullnox Pre workout
Xtend during workout
ON Whey

My diet: I was cutting when I bought this so I'm pretty much
sticking with what I was eating...which isn't very much
Egg whites, Oatmeal, dry tuna, lots of protein shakes,
fruits and veggies

Results thus far:

Strength: Progression is pretty much unchanged. Nothing majorly noticeable at all. I actually lost a rep on my bench today and felt overall weaker, but I'm at the end of my HST 5 rep stage of the cycle so things are getting really heavy and more rest may be required and, again, my diet is minimal.

Endurance: This is where this stuff really shines for me. This
and Bullnox combined made me not want to stop...at
all. Highly focused an in the zone...at first. Now
it seems to be going away.

Appearance: Again, I've used my mirror for the past two years so
I know my composition very well. Definitely a change
happening here. More overall bulk developing, while
my waist is still slowly shrinking. Every muscle
group is showing growth...not MAJOR but noticeable
enough to know it's working.

Sides: None as of yet. I was getting weird sensations randomly
throughout my body, in muscles when I started; but that
Has passed. Libido is still okay, the boys seem to be
hanging just fine. I'm probably bumping up to 4 mg next
week.

All in all I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. I'm shocked it's not making me HUNGRY like all of the other reviewers. My appetite is unchanged. But the other reviewers I've read are young and I used to chow in my 20's too. Well that's about it, hope it helps and lurkers out there.

Replace the protein shakes with more dead animals and you'll like your results much better bro. Loads of whole food protein is important when cutting. Could also be contributing to your lack of hunger too since protein shakes bloat and fill you up

Im into my 4th week.
week 3-4 has been 3mg.

I gotta be honest, I dont notice anything tho Im up in calories.

Replace the protein shakes with more dead animals and you'll like your results much better bro. Loads of whole food protein is important when cutting. Could also be contributing to your lack of hunger too since protein shakes bloat and fill you up

Thanks for the input. I agree, right now my budget doesn't allow it. Next week I'm putting an order in for 100lbs of grass fed beef, I'll be happily stocked then.:D

Good input. Make sure to hit this log up again at least weekly. I like your input so far and am curious to see how this plays out. Can you give bf%/weight? Have you committed this run to cutting?

Good input. Make sure to hit this log up again at least weekly. I like your input so far and am curious to see how this plays out. Can you give bf%/weight? Have you committed this run to cutting?

Yes I really don't want to go off the cut because it's the first time I've done it and my bf was around 25-30% and couldn't deal with it anymore (My lifting belt has already dropped 2 notches...so I'm very happy). However I have loosened up a bit; sometimes I may have pizza one night/ week. I like the fact that while taking this there is still muscle growth even while on a caloric deficit. As far as bf%/weight, I really can't give any #'s. I'm going to buy a scale and some calipers next week...but I'll already be 3 1/2 weeks into the cycle so take that for what it's worth. My wife commented on my traps and neck starting to pronounce...which is something I've been trying so to hard to accomplish since I've freakin started lifting 2 yrs ago lol.

Yes I really don't want to go off the cut because it's the first time I've done it and my bf was around 25-30% and couldn't deal with it anymore (My lifting belt has already dropped 2 notches...so I'm very happy). However I have loosened up a bit; sometimes I may have pizza one night/ week. I like the fact that while taking this there is still muscle growth even while on a caloric deficit. As far as bf%/weight, I really can't give any #'s. I'm going to buy a scale and some calipers next week...but I'll already be 3 1/2 weeks into the cycle so take that for what it's worth. My wife commented on my traps and neck starting to pronounce...which is something I've been trying so to hard to accomplish since I've freakin started lifting 2 yrs ago lol.

25-30% bf is pretty high man. Not bashing you just saying that may be partially why you aren't noticing anything too dramatic, it's hard to notice change quickly until you become leaner.

25-30% bf is pretty high man. Not bashing you just saying that may be partially why you aren't noticing anything too dramatic, it's hard to notice change quickly until you become leaner.

After viewing numerous pics of men with varying bodyfat comparisons, I can confidently say I'm at 22-23%. I don't want to add cardio until I'm done with this cycle though. Before I started LGD,I was doing HIIT 3x/week and it was really speeding up the fat burn.

Well here I am a week later and I think I'm done with this. I'm not sold on it. Strength is slightly weaker, build is the same although less bodyfat but I'm certain that's diet. My endurance dropped off, I'm dragging my ass to workout...practically lethargic on my off days. I went up to 5mg a couple of days ago, but there's really no difference at all. I think my original impressions were probably placebo. The lab reports from the Boston University study clearly showed a big drop in test...yet nobody's log has shown any signs of shrinkage or symptoms of a drop at all. A former employee of Ligand said they weren't even done finalizing the formula so I think this whole thing is bunk by Unique.

Top Bottom