Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts on LGD-4033 after 14 days

It's not bunk... Like stated before, your bodyfat is too high to see dramatic results. It's not a steroid, you cannot expect steroid-like results anyways. Everyone responds to compounds differently. Judging from your last post you seem to have expected an "on" feeling as well, something you shouldn't expect from SARMS in the first place. There have been multiple reports of dropped test symptoms, and even then a persons test can be in the shitter an theyll still feel fine. You need to take a step back and re-evaluate your expectations out of the compound. You can't call a product bunk because it didn't work for you, and it worked for others (me included)... Expecially from a reputable company like unique.

It's not bunk... Like stated before, your bodyfat is too high to see dramatic results. It's not a steroid, you cannot expect steroid-like results anyways. Everyone responds to compounds differently. Judging from your last post you seem to have expected an "on" feeling as well, something you shouldn't expect from SARMS in the first place. There have been multiple reports of dropped test symptoms, and even then a persons test can be in the shitter an theyll still feel fine. You need to take a step back and re-evaluate your expectations out of the compound. You can't call a product bunk because it didn't work for you, and it worked for others (me included)... Expecially from a reputable company like unique.

No I didn't expect an "on" feeling at all, I expected to see strength gains...at least minimally. All I said was I felt "something" meaning that I am very chemically in tune with my body and it was telling me that something foreign went into it. I've seen people saying that other people had asked if they were on steroids after 3 weeks of using it. Really?
Whether you're at 22% or 10% bodyfat you will see muscular growth. I know I did over the past year while bulking. Research showed it "enlarged" the muscle fibers. Perhaps I don't really know how to gauge bodyfat because nobody calls me fat by any means.

this stuff is comming to sarmsearch any week now! i cant wait to give it a shot,ss products are always top notch.

Well here I am a week later and I think I'm done with this. I'm not sold on it. Strength is slightly weaker, build is the same although less bodyfat but I'm certain that's diet. My endurance dropped off, I'm dragging my ass to workout...practically lethargic on my off days. I went up to 5mg a couple of days ago, but there's really no difference at all. I think my original impressions were probably placebo. The lab reports from the Boston University study clearly showed a big drop in test...yet nobody's log has shown any signs of shrinkage or symptoms of a drop at all. A former employee of Ligand said they weren't even done finalizing the formula so I think this whole thing is bunk by Unique.

I just finished my first bottle of LGD and it did absolutly nothing as far as I can tell. I started at .3 ml and increase to .5 and then to .7. I get better result from Ostarine and it's cheaper.

Well here I am a week later and I think I'm done with this. I'm not sold on it. Strength is slightly weaker, build is the same although less bodyfat but I'm certain that's diet. My endurance dropped off, I'm dragging my ass to workout...practically lethargic on my off days. I went up to 5mg a couple of days ago, but there's really no difference at all. I think my original impressions were probably placebo. The lab reports from the Boston University study clearly showed a big drop in test...yet nobody's log has shown any signs of shrinkage or symptoms of a drop at all. A former employee of Ligand said they weren't even done finalizing the formula so I think this whole thing is bunk by Unique.

I'm waiting for the Sarmssearch LGD before I try it, you might do the same.

But company aside I think your problem is too much BF%, not enough calories, and improperly timed carbohydrate intake. I've had these same problems not on anything and it was because I was cutting back on simple carbs to cut weight.

In my opinion, the bottom line is that you cannot get stronger while cutting - it just doesn't work. I'd try it again once youre at your comfortable BF%

I ordered two bottles of S4 from Unique (it was back ordered) and they sent me two bottles of LGD instead. This stuff must not be flying off the shelves.

I ordered two bottles of S4 from Unique (it was back ordered) and they sent me two bottles of LGD instead. This stuff must not be flying off the shelves.

I think they set you two bottles of leprechaun urine. Its green right?

From everything I can see in the SARMS game the sellers are maintaining legal operations.

So the real questions to be asked are...

Is the formula that works known/published? (chemical structure)

Does Ligand allow the sale of it in the US? (for legitimate research purposes of course)

Is it cost effective? (can it be bought and resold at a profit)

If the answer to any of these questions is no then there is no LGD-4033 out there. Only leprechaun urine.

I think they set you two bottles of leprechaun urine. Its green right?

From everything I can see in the SARMS game the sellers are maintaining legal operations.

So the real questions to be asked are...

Is the formula that works known/published? (chemical structure)

Does Ligand allow the sale of it in the US? (for legitimate research purposes of course)

Is it cost effective? (can it be bought and resold at a profit)

If the answer to any of these questions is no then there is no LGD-4033 out there. Only leprechaun urine.

I emailed them about the "180 day guarantee" and have heard nothing. I stopped taking it to send the rest back.

Top Bottom