Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My thoughts and experience with Suicide cycles

conan69

Ok gents here it is, my experience with a crazy cycle i am just wrapping up now

i have learned alot of this cycle, more so about my body then anything else
so see basically what i did, just do a search for conan's suicide cycle
but here is what i learned (which is more important then results)

1) i saw no difference in 1.5g of test as compared to 3g of test...only more shots and more oil and more money not more results

this is proably do to the number of androgen receptors i have and this may vary depending on individual

2) GH is not worth the money at all.... i repeat i did a very healthy cycle with it using t3 and slin and i really dont think it was worth it at all

3) t3 really hurt my gains, when i was on it i felt myself shrinking

4)Fina and winny is a great stack, this is probably my favorite stack due to its overall change in my body

5) the most important thing that i learned is that Food is more important then any dose or any steroid or any training regimine

if my eating slacked off for a couple of days this did horrible things to my weight

and the results
start
6' 247 lbs bf...well lets just say i couldnt see any abs

at the height of my cycle
278lbs, retaining no water and low bf ( arimidex, T3, gh)

now i am a very hhard 255 with nice abs and obliques
i had crazy back problems about mid cycle so i had to stop training legs but they WERE my best attribute

so i hope this experiment will help others in their cycling theories with high doses and durations

any questions just give me a shout
later

Our stats are almost exactly the same, don't you think the GH gave you a more "mature look" to your muscles and perhaps reduced the BF%? I don't know how long you used it for but I used it for +/- 3 months and it definitely gave me a better overal muscularity. But the big difference came when I added Insulin to the mix.

With regards to your comments about the incrs in the test i.e. 1.5g to 3g I made the exact same comment in a previous post, where I said that I needed almost to double my dose of test just to squeeze out and extra 2-4 lbs. But the incrs in test was definitely not proportional to gains. I have to agree with you that the extra money is not worth it.

Goes to show that after a while there is always someone out there that has the same sort of result etc as yourself.

----just on the side, you mentioned your legs are a good assest. I am having difficulty bringing my legs up. My legs are so long (being 6'2 and all) that eventhough they are pretty large they look skinny? Any ideas to help with the sweep?--

Deppnade said:
how much fina and winny were u doing??
thanks
winny
50mg ed then i switched to 100mg EOD
Fina i was taking 3cc of 75mg/ml 3 times a week so a total of 9 ccs of the fina

Purple said:
Our stats are almost exactly the same, don't you think the GH gave you a more "mature look" to your muscles and perhaps reduced the BF%? I don't know how long you used it for but I used it for +/- 3 months and it definitely gave me a better overal muscularity. But the big difference came when I added Insulin to the mix.

With regards to your comments about the incrs in the test i.e. 1.5g to 3g I made the exact same comment in a previous post, where I said that I needed almost to double my dose of test just to squeeze out and extra 2-4 lbs. But the incrs in test was definitely not proportional to gains. I have to agree with you that the extra money is not worth it.

Goes to show that after a while there is always someone out there that has the same sort of result etc as yourself.

----just on the side, you mentioned your legs are a good assest. I am having difficulty bringing my legs up. My legs are so long (being 6'2 and all) that eventhough they are pretty large they look skinny? Any ideas to help with the sweep?--

1) the reduction in BF that i got from the GH i could have gotten from Clen, T3 for a fraction of the cost
the "mature look" i could have used something like halos to harden again for a fraction of the cost
5.4iu of GH for 3 months cost me an arm and a leg, basically no it is not worth it

about your legs, i just have really really good lower body genetics alll i did was Squat, 45 deg. leg press
extensions and curls
thats it and my legs grew like weeds untill i developed a grwoth around my spine in my lower back making it near impossible to train legs let along walk at times

Top Bottom