Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate, Winstrol Cycle

Tren (ace), Clen, Test (cypionate) cycle:

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been M.I.A. I’ve posted over the summer on a cycle I was doing and you guys helped out a ton. I will be hopping on a tren (ace), clen, and test (cypionate) cycle soon. I need your guys’ best advice on how I should break this cycle up in terms of dosages, how many weeks, etc. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact and cruising at 170 pounds. I’ve been cycled off from my last cycle for almost 3 months now but still pretty solid and and haven’t really lost any strength gains or physical gains. Let me know!
@aberz locked your other thread: https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/threads/advice-for-best-tren-clen-test-cycle.1510998/
lets talk in this thread

Tren (ace), Clen, Test (cypionate) cycle:

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been M.I.A. I’ve posted over the summer on a cycle I was doing and you guys helped out a ton. I will be hopping on a tren (ace), clen, and test (cypionate) cycle soon. I need your guys’ best advice on how I should break this cycle up in terms of dosages, how many weeks, etc. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact and cruising at 170 pounds. I’ve been cycled off from my last cycle for almost 3 months now but still pretty solid and and haven’t really lost any strength gains or physical gains. Let me know!
@aberz you're MIA we really missed you
before we talk new cycle, lets talk your situation
lets get your diet training in order can you share again?

Top Bottom