Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate, Winstrol Cycle

tren + clen is absolutely NASTY man. i wouldn't even attempt it
Tren (ace), Clen, Test (cypionate) cycle:

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been M.I.A. I’ve posted over the summer on a cycle I was doing and you guys helped out a ton. I will be hopping on a tren (ace), clen, and test (cypionate) cycle soon. I need your guys’ best advice on how I should break this cycle up in terms of dosages, how many weeks, etc. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact and cruising at 170 pounds. I’ve been cycled off from my last cycle for almost 3 months now but still pretty solid and and haven’t really lost any strength gains or physical gains. Let me know!
Training and diet is the same. Nothing has changed with that. I might mix up the chicken with steak here and there but not too often. My training routine is the same and I don’t plan on changing it. It’s been working very well for me and I have yet to peak in weight increases.

Tren (ace), Clen, Test (cypionate) cycle:

Hello everyone, sorry I’ve been M.I.A. I’ve posted over the summer on a cycle I was doing and you guys helped out a ton. I will be hopping on a tren (ace), clen, and test (cypionate) cycle soon. I need your guys’ best advice on how I should break this cycle up in terms of dosages, how many weeks, etc. I’m 5’9 1/2 to be exact and cruising at 170 pounds. I’ve been cycled off from my last cycle for almost 3 months now but still pretty solid and and haven’t really lost any strength gains or physical gains. Let me know!
Ok so no clen with the tren. Got it, I’ll keep it out of the picture. Tren (ace) and test (cypionate). Best way to stack? What should my dosages be for every injection and for how many weeks?

Also what supps should I take especially because of the tren?

Ok so no clen with the tren. Got it, I’ll keep it out of the picture. Tren (ace) and test (cypionate). Best way to stack? What should my dosages be for every injection and for how many weeks?

Also what supps should I take especially because of the tren?
@aberz tren and clen usually no go

but test 300mgs tren 300mgs is enough
for the tren you need cardarine and n2guard as your ancillaries

you have the gear already?

Top Bottom