Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new xannie script has me stuck on stupid

Yeah ... it would be rare for me to take 2.0 mg.

I usually take 0.5mg at time (breaking my 1.0's in half).

If I'm feeling particulary anxious I'll take 1.5 mg over time.

1 mg + 2 glasses of wine ='s nighty night.:Popcorn:

Mmmmmmmm........Oxycontin. Always made me itch alot. Three beers and a couple Codeine or Vicodin, I'm sitting on a cloud.

To get me to sleep, 2 Klonapin 1mg, 100 mg seroquel and 300 mg of Lithium carbonate.... sorry, I have issues LOL hahahahahha

Dalmane? Interesting, never heard of that one, does it go by any other names? I've tried Xaxax, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Trazadone, and the list goes on. None of them do anything for me.

Seroquel will knock anyone down a notch, and its funny as its not a Benzo designed for insomnia. But I tell ya its crazy. Wait a sec, I am and that is why I take it right, NOT!

I got prescribed Seroquil once........just once.......it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was on the phone with a relative and it hit me all of a sudden. I started slurring and staggering all over the place. My wife had to help me to the couch. I slept for seventeen hours. Bad voodoo medicine.

I would never seek a benzo prescription. I think you're a junkie...try quitting cold turkey :)

I honestly like that feeling that anxiety gives me. It's a stressor, a motivator. Satisfaction is greater based off the initial anxiety/deficit.

Top Bottom