Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My new xannie script has me stuck on stupid

man i have so many xannies layin around, scares me to even mess with them sober anymore, total blackout everytime

I'll get the same anxiety relief with some good greens without forgetting patches off times that happened the night before

man i have so many xannies layin around, scares me to even mess with them sober anymore, total blackout everytime

I'll get the same anxiety relief with some good greens without forgetting patches off times that happened the night before

I get pissed tested for "greens"

Yea. That works for a bunch of people.
Tha green makes me HELLA anxious and kinda makes me sick(feel like i need to vomit).

Yea. That works for a bunch of people.
Tha green makes me HELLA anxious and kinda makes me sick(feel like i need to vomit).

thing is I know exactly what you are describing...
Exactly...
It's not purty... It's kinda like space collapsing in on you, and then time turning on you talking shit to you with wicked disturbing throughts... then paranoia breaks down the door and you gotta trifecta of terror.

Yeah, that does suck bad.
Some peeps think its a matter of not being tough or hard if you aren't conducive to smoke, bullshit, they would be running and ptsd'd from that... trust me..

thing is I know exactly what you are describing...
Exactly...
It's not purty... It's kinda like space collapsing in on you, and then time turning on you talking shit to you with wicked disturbing throughts... then paranoia breaks down the door and you gotta trifecta of terror.

Yeah, that does suck bad.
Some peeps think its a matter of not being tough or hard if you aren't conducive to smoke, bullshit, they would be running and ptsd'd from that... trust me..

I DO trust u:)
And I also agree.

Sorry to pop in uninvited, this thread just happened to catch my eye. New here and just wanted to throw in. I used to be prescribed a ton of valium and xanax for anxiety and sleep. I was up to 10 mg of valium (up to three a day) at one point and it does absolutely nothing for me. I would think most people would be turned into drooling chimps after that much valium, for whatever reason, it never touched me. Now weed on the other hand, very nice............:biggrin:

yeah, weed is like a hit or miss type of ordeal, either people like it or they don't, there's not really an inbetween

the thing I see is, when some of my friends who don't blaze, all the sudden one day come over and tell me "yo bro, tonight were getting stoned", and i'm like okayyy sweet, here we go again... we pre-game, get a nice beer/liq buzz, then I spark up a blunt, and they'll just keep ripping it everytime it gets passed around... And you know when you don't smoke weed rarely, then do, it takes a good 15 min to feel it.. So by the time they start to feel it we've just smoked two-three blunts, by this time they're all wiggin out, asking me if my phone keeps ringing (when it isn't), i'm ready to go to the bars, they're all laid back in the couch about to pass out OR in paranoia mode OR in lets raid my freezer mode and pop an economy sized pack of fishsticks/pizza rolls/chicken fingers and ranch dippage. Leading to noone wanting to go out. Then the next day they're like "man, I shoulda just drank cus last night was a waist, we didn't do shit"...

What i'm saying is, from my experience, alot of first timers/rare users smoke wayyy too much when they do smoke. That amount of THC to the head for their first time in a long time is too much for their brain to function on it, cus when they do smoke for the first time in a long time, it's usually with people that smoke alot. And they just keep hittin the blunt that's passed around

all you need is one small hit to get a good buzz if you don't smoke and you'll be chilled. OR you can oversmoke yourself, freak out and prob not like the feeling. Leading to you = not liking weed

that's one of my theories

:rasta:

Good point. I used to smoke fairly frequently, one of my worst vices has always been impulse control or the lack of ability when it comes to delaying gratification. I would make the mistake of forgetting that after you begin to smoke the proverbial weed, the onset period was usually about ten to fifteen minutes. So needless to say, I would smoke too much and wind up being way to stoned to be of any use other than as a living couch warming device. Never had any problems with anxiety or paranoia when I did smoke.

Pick3, what's your usual satisfied MG outtinng with xan's

I pop 1mg, and i'm lit for a couple hours.. str8 amateur status. If I take 2mg at once, i'm drooling

that stuff hits me so hard on me for some reason

then on the other hand, I can pop over 150 mg oxys in a setting and be ready to roll

Pick3, what's your usual satisfied MG outtinng with xan's

I pop 1mg, and i'm lit for a couple hours.. str8 amateur status. If I take 2mg at once, i'm drooling

Yeah ... it would be rare for me to take 2.0 mg.

I usually take 0.5mg at time (breaking my 1.0's in half).

If I'm feeling particulary anxious I'll take 1.5 mg over time.

Top Bottom