Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My man popped the question Tuesday night

cindylou said:
CONGRATS!!!

How did he ask?

You do remember that I am/was sick like a dog right? well I got out of bed to get something to drink and he walked up to me at the sink and took my hand and just asked me. Put a ring on my finger. I laffed at first and said, I look like shit right now, I am sick like a dog, in a very bitchy/aggrivated mood cause I am sick and you still asked me. Yes, I will marry you.
 
mountain muscle said:
Ummm...


What's for dinner?


Is that what he asked?

hell no...I'm on strike. lol I've been too sick to cook plus I am not messing with anyone elses food while I am sick. Germs are bad bro.
 
feisty11975 said:
hell no...I'm on strike. lol I've been too sick to cook plus I am not messing with anyone elses food while I am sick. Germs are bad bro.


WTH?

No gumbo then?

Damnit all to hell.



Congrats btw.


I'll give you 3 days to feel better and send me some gumbo.
 
omg woman congrats
maybe frisky will be close behind
 
SoKlueles said:
omg woman congrats
maybe frisky will be close behind

frisky is not allowed to marry anyone until she sleeps with me, that was our deal.
 
By the way, my man popped the question Tuesday night, too. Unfortunately, the question was, "damn, baby, was that you or the dog who just farted?"


Of course, I blamed the dog.
 
heatherrae said:
By the way, my man popped the question Tuesday night, too. Unfortunately, the question was, "damn, baby, was that you or the dog who just farted?"


Of course, I blamed the dog.


Stinky elastopants.


Is he suing you?
 
mountain muscle said:
Stinky elastopants.


Is he suing you?
Nah, everyone knows better than to sue a lawyer, except other lawyers.

I gotta stop wearing polyester.
 
feisty11975 said:
I am an engaged woman. Damn this feels funny...I haven't gotten married in over 13 years. hahaha

Just thought I'd share my news with you :rose:

Your man = PWNED !!!

Good job ;)
 
Congrats!!
 
mountain muscle said:
I am filing suit against you for eating all the chunky monkey.
I'm going to counterclaim. You can pay it off in more Chunky monkey.
 
feisty11975 said:
I am an engaged woman. Damn this feels funny...I haven't gotten married in over 13 years. hahaha

Just thought I'd share my news with you :rose:



Congratulations!!!!!! I wish the two of you many happy years!!!!!
 
I thought he asked "Can I put it in the pooper"

(but then we all know he does that without asking)

Congrats girl, welcome to the club
 
thanks for all of your kind words. Theres no date set yet but seems everyone is wanting to plan this right now. Frisky just wants the bachelorette party with strippers. haha
 
He asked for sex in the pooper?
 
I was only joking about the buttsex comment. Congratulations and I hope everything works out.
 
mountain muscle said:
Damnit.

You are still on gumbo duty.


I don't remember approving this guy yet either.
haha

Its too damn hot for gumbo now...You should've asked for that during the winter.
 
swole said:
frisky is not allowed to marry anyone until she sleeps with me, that was our deal.


:lmao:

I will make sure to work that into the Prenuptial Agreement :qt:
 
on and fisty... if the dresses are pu**y pink... I'll kick your ass. lol
 
feisty11975 said:
wanna have a double ring ceremony? We can split the costs. ;)

I was just gonna print out my own certificate ... but if you wanna split the cost of the paper and the ink that will be fine :)
 
feisty11975 said:
I dunno. lol

Its been here since yesterday afternoon.

Well, we have been super busy over here...I have only been able to peep my head in here from time to time.


congrats to ya!
 
CENTURION44 said:
congrats..did you give him anal??
are you serrious? come on now this is fiesty that happens on the second date
lololloolololololo
seriously though, congrats :heart: :heart:
 
congrats. Make sure you dont sign the prenup, so after you leave him you can take all his $$$$$. :theshadow
Now you dont have to sit on that couch by yourself
 
Top Bottom