Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My little bro and his fiance..........

C3bodybuilding said:
Thats awesome. I hope they have a wonderful life together.

On a side note, he looks like a young Lou Ferrigno (in the face). Wait, is there something you aren't telling us here Lou, I mean pits... :)

Man I hope when I'm Lou's age.....I look half as good.......he truly is a genetic miracle. :)

Yeah, he is. I think he is 55 now, and must still be 250-275. In the Pumping Iron 25th anniversary party he looked incredible. At least as good as he did in his final hulk movies. Even in the face he looks young.

C3bodybuilding said:
Yeah, he is. I think he is 55 now, and must still be 250-275. In the Pumping Iron 25th anniversary party he looked incredible. At least as good as he did in his final hulk movies. Even in the face he looks young.

HRT.........................gotta love it. :)

Bobber said:
So I am guessing you approve of the girl?

Yeah dude....she rocks! Most importantly he loves her......but her and my wife have developed quite the bond. She's also incredibly good with Riley (my daughter).....I can't wait until they get married......and buy a house together.....

Permanent babysitter.......... ;)

My little bro's place is way too much of a bachelor pad for them to watch my little girl over there.

pitbullstl said:
Yeah dude....she rocks! Most importantly he loves her......but her and my wife have developed quite the bond. She's also incredibly good with Riley (my daughter).....I can't wait until they get married......and buy a house together.....

Permanent babysitter.......... ;)

My little bro's place is way too much of a bachelor pad for them to watch my little girl over there.

Love is a great thing but it can also be a horrible thing. You seem like a good judge of character from the inklings into your life you have shared with us so I am sure he is in good hands and good luck to him!!!

I PMed you with a training question...it would be greatly appreciaited if you could write back whenever you get the time.

Top Bottom