Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My little boy pictures...

  • Thread starter Thread starter heatherrae
  • Start date Start date
H

heatherrae

Guest
Here are some of the first pics of my little boy. :heart:

The detail is not all that great because my baby tends to not ever face the front of me. However you can clearly see his little face. In the second one, he was yawning. You had to be there to see the full yawn. It was so cute.

(It kind of amazed me that babies yawn in the womb even though they are surrounded with fluid, but they do).

baby1.jpg


babysfirstyawn.jpg
 
SoKlueles said:
aww, he looks like you, always running his yap lol
:lmao:

He was SLEEPY. He kept yawning throughout the entire ultrasound. He sleeps LOTS.
 
heatherrae said:
Here are some of the first pics of my little boy. :heart:

The detail is not all that great because my baby tends to not ever face the front of me. However you can clearly see his little face. In the second one, he was yawning. You had to be there to see the full yawn. It was so cute.

(It kind of amazed me that babies yawn in the womb even though they are surrounded with fluid, but they do).

baby1.jpg


babysfirstyawn.jpg
he looks like that guy from scream


i love womb pics
 
He looks like "Che Guevara" on the second pic.
 
jon79 said:
he looks like that guy from scream


i love womb pics
Yeah, the picture doesn't effectively show how cute it was. You had to be there. He would squench his little eyes up and yawn really big.
 
heatherrae said:
Yeah, the picture doesn't effectively show how cute it was. You had to be there. He would squench his little eyes up and yawn really big.
wtf u could see that?

how can he yawn in water?
 
jh1 said:
Awe... congrats.

Second one does look like a horror pic though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I thought it was cute, but I knew what he was doing, I guess. I hope it wasn't too scary. I sent them out in cards to my family out of town. lol.
 
Smurfy said:
Omgosh, how exciting! When are you due? I think we need to throw you an Elite Baby E-Shower.
I'm due August 16. =-) I can't wait for him to get here. I feel :sick:
 
jack_schitt said:
Cute kid. He's gonna be even cuter when he learns how to mow the lawn & take out the garbage. :)
:lmao:

and paint mommy's nails.
 
awww, how cool!

those are the GE ultrasounds. much more detailed than what people used to get in the past. its like actually looking in. :)
 
stilleto said:
awww, how cool!

those are the GE ultrasounds. much more detailed than what people used to get in the past. its like actually looking in. :)
yeah, the perinatologist who is seeing me because I'm over 35 did those. They are much more clear than the ones from my ob/gyn. In the office I could see the details of his face and body and hands and feet. It was like really getting to see the baby. I'm going back to the the perinatologist on June 11th and will hopefull get some really great ones.
 
Wootoom said:
cool pics heatherrae, we have some also of our boy, im suprised we havent seen the looter in the womb yet
do you go with her and watch the ultrasounds? It is amazing to see the baby moving around, yawning, stretching and such. So cute!
 
heatherrae said:
yeah, the perinatologist who is seeing me because I'm over 35 did those. They are much more clear than the ones from my ob/gyn. In the office I could see the details of his face and body and hands and feet. It was like really getting to see the baby. I'm going back to the the perinatologist on June 11th and will hopefull get some really great ones.


most ob/gyn's can't afford that type of equipment unless they have a big practice, or they share it, or use a mobile imaging center.

you can get some incredible pics from them- not that your aren't, but near the end of your term, you can see every feature.
 
stilleto said:
most ob/gyn's can't afford that type of equipment unless they have a big practice, or they share it, or use a mobile imaging center.

you can get some incredible pics from them- not that your aren't, but near the end of your term, you can see every feature.
Yeah, those pics are from last month. He isn't really all the way even developed yet, but it was more clear watching the screen than those pictures show. He was a moving target all the time...lol.
 
heatherrae said:
Yep. He was cute in there. :heart:

awww your going to be a great mom. I love little babies there so sweet and cute but I like to give them back. My Daughter is 9 and starting all over again scares the crap out of me. I go back and fort with having another one or not. But I have to find a man first...LOL
 
covergrl80 said:
awww your going to be a great mom. I love little babies there so sweet and cute but I like to give them back. My Daughter is 9 and starting all over again scares the crap out of me. I go back and fort with having another one or not. But I have to find a man first...LOL
Not necessary to find a man. Just get a guy to be a sperm donor. In the end, that is what most men are good for anyway...lol.
 
heatherrae said:
Not necessary to find a man. Just get a guy to be a sperm donor. In the end, that is what most men are good for anyway...lol.

LMAO!!! thats what I got with the first child. Now I got a baby daddy :worried:

I was thinking about trying something a little different. Maybe get married, buy a house then have a baby. Being a single Mom is a rough job. I am not sure I want to be a single mom to two kids.
 
dawookie said:
Awesome Heather! Are you going to have a 4D ultrasound done?
Just having what the perinatologist has. It is better than regular ultrasound but I don't know if it is 4D or not.
 
covergrl80 said:
LMAO!!! thats what I got with the first child. Now I got a baby daddy :worried:

I was thinking about trying something a little different. Maybe get married, buy a house then have a baby. Being a single Mom is a rough job. I am not sure I want to be a sigle mom to two kids.
Yep. I thought I would do things in that order too. In my case, I got married, bought a house, got a divorce, sold the house, got a bf, then got the baby, broke up with bf, then found out about the baby. My timing is always a little off. :lmao:
 
heatherrae said:
Yep. I thought I would do things in that order too. In my case, I got married, bought a house, got a divorce, sold the house, got a bf, then got the baby, broke up with bf, then found out about the baby. My timing is always a little off. :lmao:


Oh, I did not know you were doing this on your own. Is he supportive?

Everything in my life is ass backwards. If it was strait, I would most likely be messed up...LOL
 
covergrl80 said:
Oh, I did not know you were doing this on your own. Is he supportive?

Everything in my life is ass backwards. If it was strait, I would most likely be messed up...LOL
No, he's acting like a self-centered selfish jerk.
 
nimbus said:
haha you guys look at pictures of little boys


its funny, all of us are looking at it in a parenting way, your the only one to bring it up in a wierd way. things that make you go hmmmmmmm
 
Fantastic Hr. He'll love seeing these pics someday.

Have you gotten to the point where you feel the need to "nest"? IE: Cleaning and getting the house spotless for his arrival?
 
vixensghost said:
Fantastic Hr. He'll love seeing these pics someday.

Have you gotten to the point where you feel the need to "nest"? IE: Cleaning and getting the house spotless for his arrival?
No, I'm a slob hoping to reform. lol.
 
covergrl80 said:
That sucks! Just remember he will be the one missing out.
Yep, he lost me and now his son. Probably the two best things that would have ever happened to him. His loss.
 
Very very cute.

I always loved going to get the ultrasounds. All 3 of my kiddos were sucking their thumbs while getting their pics taken. ;)
 
heatherrae said:
Here are some of the first pics of my little boy. :heart:

The detail is not all that great because my baby tends to not ever face the front of me. However you can clearly see his little face. In the second one, he was yawning. You had to be there to see the full yawn. It was so cute.

(It kind of amazed me that babies yawn in the womb even though they are surrounded with fluid, but they do).

baby1.jpg


babysfirstyawn.jpg

that's KEWL!! OH BOY, I'm gonna be an E-Dad!! Can't wait till August, that way we can e-play and I can e-feed him and especially e-change his diapers.
I think.....yes... it's right...there! I see a TX shaped birthmark. I'm going to send him a "I luv Bush!" t-shirt. Kind of a play on words there HR, "I luv Trimmed" just doesn't work.
 
heatherrae said:
Not necessary to find a man. Just get a guy to be a sperm donor. In the end, that is what most men are good for anyway...lol.

FUCK YOU!! C'mere, I'll donate mine to you now....
grass is grass! what a thing to say HR, I think that you find out that isn't true, at least at some point in your life. Most men may not live up to the expectations of most women, but their far from being just sperm doners.
Shame on you.
 
txbondsman said:
FUCK YOU!! C'mere, I'll donate mine to you now....
grass is grass! what a thing to say HR, I think that you find out that isn't true, at least at some point in your life. Most men may not live up to the expectations of most women, but their far from being just sperm doners.
Shame on you.
Just kidding. Don't get all fired up, Tex. :lmao:
 
It's a really nice thing that people from the internet are more concerned and care more about the baby than my wicked witch stepmom. lol. I can't believe her nerve. I will guarantee that she will never see my son's face. I've have a few people turn on me since I've been pregnant. It's eye opening to see who is true blue and who isn't. :rolleyes:
 
heatherrae said:
It's a really nice thing that people from the internet are more concerned and care more about the baby than my wicked witch stepmom. lol. I can't believe her nerve. I will guarantee that she will never see my son's face. I've have a few people turn on me since I've been pregnant. It's eye opening to see who is true blue and who isn't. :rolleyes:


some people look at it like a disease they dont want to catch.
 
bigmann245 said:
some people look at it like a disease they dont want to catch.
Evidently.

Get this. My dad came back over with a chicken casserole and said "Irene made you a chicken casserole so you would get your veggies. Please don't stay mad at her. It will break MY heart if you do."

What the heck does one say to that? I just told him to let it die down for quite a bit. Anyone who knows me knows to just let me hibernate if you really hurt me or make me angry.

Man, I don't think I've ever been so MAD as I was today. She actually told me that I better go back to the father of the baby because she wasn't about to take care of a baby.

I have no idea where she got the idea I wanted her to do so, anyway.
 
heatherrae said:
Evidently.

Get this. My dad came back over with a chicken casserole and said "Irene made you a chicken casserole so you would get your veggies. Please don't stay mad at her. It will break MY heart if you do."

What the heck does one say to that? I just told him to let it die down for quite a bit. Anyone who knows me knows to just let me hibernate if you really hurt me or make me angry.

Man, I don't think I've ever been so MAD as I was today. She actually told me that I better go back to the father of the baby because she wasn't about to take care of a baby.

I have no idea where she got the idea I wanted her to do so, anyway.
what in the fuck! she is one selfish bitch to be worried about herself having to do something when your in need
 
heatherrae said:
Evidently.

Get this. My dad came back over with a chicken casserole and said "Irene made you a chicken casserole so you would get your veggies. Please don't stay mad at her. It will break MY heart if you do."

What the heck does one say to that? I just told him to let it die down for quite a bit. Anyone who knows me knows to just let me hibernate if you really hurt me or make me angry.

Man, I don't think I've ever been so MAD as I was today. She actually told me that I better go back to the father of the baby because she wasn't about to take care of a baby.

I have no idea where she got the idea I wanted her to do so, anyway.


they assume.

yea thats funny.... a peace offering. you should have smashed up the caserole dish with the food in it and sent it back in a garbage bag. you know... a statement.
 
Angel said:
aww that is so cute!
Mine was sucking on his hand in one of the pics..It was cute.
I have more coming up on the 5th and the 11th. I hope I get some more good shots. The high definition ones really make you feel like you already know the baby. SO CUTE!
 
bigmann245 said:
they assume.

yea thats funny.... a peace offering. you should have smashed up the caserole dish with the food in it and sent it back in a garbage bag. you know... a statement.
Meh. Not my style. I usually just break off all ties when people do stuff like that. I keep only a few very, very close friends because I give and expect a great deal of loyalty.
 
jon79 said:
what in the fuck! she is one selfish bitch to be worried about herself having to do something when your in need
My father gave her daughter furniture, a car, etc. When she had her two kids, they each had their own rooms in my dad's house so that they would be right at home when they came to visit. I didn't even ask for lunch money when I was in high school. I never asked for ANYTHING. Now, his wife is freaking out because she is terrified my dad might actually spend a dime on his own children. Silly bitch. I could care less about money.
 
heatherrae said:
My father gave her daughter furniture, a car, etc. When she had her two kids, they each had their own rooms in my dad's house so that they would be right at home when they came to visit. I didn't even ask for lunch money when I was in high school. I never asked for ANYTHING. Now, his wife is freaking out because she is terrified my dad might actually spend a dime on his own children. Silly bitch. I could care less about money.
no i know you don't care about the money.....its just funny how people sometimes get all worried when they realize the might have to help out another
 
jon79 said:
no i know you don't care about the money.....its just funny how people sometimes get all worried when they realize the might have to help out another
She showed her true colors today. My dad was all upset though and saying, "underneath all that she really loves you." :sick: I wouldn't have talked to a dog the way she talked to me today. I just didn't want to make my dad upset by having him in the middle so I just stayed calm and said, "we will talk about it later." He just doesn't see what is abundantly clear to me and my older brother.

I have really been wishing my real mother was still alive. She would have been excited and happy and made things nicer. Between my dad treating me like I told him I was dying of cancer and my step mother worried that it might take a dime away from her, I have zero support from my family. :rolleyes:

I'm going to the hospital ALONE. I really don't want anyone there. Seems like everyone is so focused on their own needs that they can't just be happy for me and the baby and stop acting like spoiled children. I would rather just do it by myself.
 
jon79 said:
your son's friends are going to be like dude your mom's hott
LOL...by the time he is 13, I will be 50. They may say, "hey, your grandma makes great cookies"
 
heatherrae said:
She showed her true colors today. My dad was all upset though and saying, "underneath all that she really loves you." :sick: I wouldn't have talked to a dog the way she talked to me today. I just didn't want to make my dad upset by having him in the middle so I just stayed calm and said, "we will talk about it later." He just doesn't see what is abundantly clear to me and my older brother.

I have really been wishing my real mother was still alive. She would have been excited and happy and made things nicer. Between my dad treating me like I told him I was dying of cancer and my step mother worried that it might take a dime away from her, I have zero support from my family. :rolleyes:

I'm going to the hospital ALONE. I really don't want anyone there. Seems like everyone is so focused on their own needs that they can't just be happy for me and the baby and stop acting like spoiled children. I would rather just do it by myself.

im happy for you....you will will make a great mother alone or with someone there for you :rose:
 
jon79 said:
im happy for you....you will will make a great mother alone or with someone there for you :rose:
awww...thanks. :bigkiss:


"Man, like a tree, is best measured when fallen."
 
heatherrae said:
LOL...by the time he is 13, I will be 50. They may say, "hey, your grandma makes great cookies"

haven't you heard! 50 is the new 25... :-)
I was 13 once, a hot 50 year old w/ great chi chi's, yeah brother! They'll be looking at your cookies alright, both of'em...
 
heatherrae said:
awww...thanks. :bigkiss:


"Man, like a tree, is best measured when fallen."

And that is PRECISELY why I married my Old Grump. When you take away a man's earthly possessions - all he has left is his character.

I've never heard that saying before, but it will be an endearing expression from now on as it has such great personal meaning for both me and my husband.
 
heatherrae said:
I'm thinking it will be Devin Alexander =-)
Like it.

Lately I have really liked the name Evan or Owen for a boy. But my kiddo has the coolest name ever and notbody has it. I rarely have run across anyone who has his name.
 
Didnt read the thread, but I remember going through that, awesome feeling, kind of like an outer body experience especially when you have the baby. Congrats!
 
seaking420 said:
Didnt read the thread, but I remember going through that, awesome feeling, kind of like an outer body experience especially when you have the baby. Congrats!
Thanks you! :)
 
Turd Ferguson said:
Like it.

Lately I have really liked the name Evan or Owen for a boy. But my kiddo has the coolest name ever and notbody has it. I rarely have run across anyone who has his name.
Yeah, I thought devin was unusual enough that it isn't going to be the same as 3 other boys in class when he starts school, but it isn't so unusual as to be strange.
 
heatherrae said:
I'm thinking it will be Devin Alexander =-)

with a name like that, might as well keep the pink and Hello Kitty clothes...
 
heatherrae said:
Here are some of the first pics of my little boy. :heart:

The detail is not all that great because my baby tends to not ever face the front of me. However you can clearly see his little face. In the second one, he was yawning. You had to be there to see the full yawn. It was so cute.

(It kind of amazed me that babies yawn in the womb even though they are surrounded with fluid, but they do).

baby1.jpg


babysfirstyawn.jpg
Gyp! I was expecting some breast feeding pix!
 
Top Bottom