Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my leg workout today

Well today is day four after my intense butt/hamstring workout and I can finally walk again!!! I supersetted squats with leg presses, then straight leg dead lifts with walking lunges with a bar, than supercat squats to failure. It's been a real treat having to crawl everywhere that I go!!!!!!

By the way, KBgrl, do you not like to share????? I'll share with you, if you share with me???????

Texas Guns said:

By the way, KBgrl, do you not like to share????? I'll share with you, if you share with me???????

well well.. the one and only mrs. texas guns!! damn...i luv u just cause ur name is mrs. texas guns!! too cool! hey -- i want to visit texas soon girl!! seriously... i want to find meself a big ol cow boy to ride;) we should meet up and lift together but I WILL NOT..and i repeat...i WILL NOT go to the cock fights with you!!. omg..no way ...:bawling: :bawling: . My cousin just moved to tex. and is havin a ball!! When the time comes for me to get my lil bootay on over there i will drop u a line to see whats up. anyway...back to business here... yes i do share... i learned to share in first grade momma and i have been a good little girl ever since
:angel: BUT PG is my beotch and i get a lilttle possesive when it comes to my kitten. meow:p

Hey, PG that seems like a lot of sets of squats.....12 is that correct? I do two warmups and 3 heavy sets (5 total) and that is all it takes for my legs to keep growing without over training them. We have similiar stuctures so I was just wandering.........not saying that you are wrong to do that many......do you vary your reps and sets from workout to workout? Do you do leg presses too because that would make a difference also?

legs....

i'm trying to hone down my legs...theyre too big...i used to do only like 5 sets....last two were 225 for 10 ass on the floor, backed out of the rack, and the very last set 275 for 2 or 3 butt to heels also....but my legs were too big and not defined enough. leg presses i used to end up with 12 plates for 7-8 on the third set....but i'm staying away from them now...at least for a while.

KBgrl, you come and see me anytime!!! I know of a few cowboys who need some taming!!! You've got to ride the wild ones till they stop bucking! How do you think I won over Mr. Texas Guns?!!!

PG, I have the same problem with legs in that they have always been my biggest asset. I wish I was more like Spatterson and had wonderful separation no matter what I did!!

Yeah, I'm confused....

I mean, you girls look fantastic so you obviously know exactly what you're doing, but everyone says that more than 4 sets is just too much.

4 sets of 3 exercises, or 3 sets of 4 exercises. I always held that to be a cardinal rule? More than that is counter-productive.

So ... explain? (Are you on gear? That changes the ballgame, yes?)

yup....

i'm all geared up and ready to rock!!!! hehehehehe!!!:) also...i'm not really dieting at all...i'm prob eating like 3000 cal/day.....in 5 meals or so....the nutrition is there also....i'm eating clean...no candy, chips, or colas....etc....just not low carbing at all right now....i mean..there arent any shows until next summer and i still have veins in my lower abs that travel all the way up to my chest and upper/ middle back(of course the arms and delts are vascular too). i'm doing well at work so i dont want to "fix" what isnt broken just yet! hehehehe! does anyone know where i can get one of those "boddy by ttokkyo" t shirts?

just kidding:p

Top Bottom