Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My honest review of Bestdrol, Katanadrol stack.

ifdrizz

Some background and stats: I'm 37, 5'6", starting weight of 172# at approx. 18% bf. I completely tore my distal biceps tendon on a fire (I'm a firefighter) and had surgery to repair it at the beginning of May.
My goals now that I am totally released and able to hit it as hard as I want in the gym are:
-Drop BF%
-get strength back to pre-injury levels.
-increase overall level of fitness.
-Bang young hot chicks

I started Lyle McDonalds carb cycling pre contest diet about 1 week before my cutter stack arrived. I had gone from 176#'s to 172#'s (btw, cutter stack was here in 3 days from the day I placed my order....nice).

So exactly 14 days ago today I started the cutter stack at 3 pills of each ED. I stopped weighing ,yself the day I started it because I dont really care about weight, just being lean (and I thought with how strict I've been dieting/cardio I would get depressed as I dropped more and more weight). Results so far.
-I am noticeably leaner and more muscular.
- I weighed myself today and was completely shocked to see that I weighed 181#'s (in fact I had my workout partned weigh himself to make sure the scale was still accurate).
-Strength is increasing, although not as much as I had hoped for....but to be fair I am on a very calorie restricted diet, and have yet to really push heavy weights due to the injury factor.
- I am more vascular.
-I have not noticed the great pumps others had described.
-I got pretty lethargic for the first week....but again, is this diet related, or is it from the stack...not sure. It has since passed however.
-AGGRESSIVE! So other than the short period of lathargy, Ive had some killer workouts!
-and right now I think I'd fuck about anything that would let me at it.
- I also had some insomnia problems....but unsure if its related or not.
- starting to get just a hint of sore nips, so have discontinued katana (per needto)

My take....well, these "compounds" are obviously legit. I've given my share of money to frauds in the past (thanks again AG for the $65 vials of colored water), but these 2 compoubds do work. I wonder how much someone could put on if they werent severely cutting cals like I am.

I also am completely impressed with needto and his business practices. Besides getting my order in 3 days, he also has been very prompt in answering any questions that I have had.....and in my experience with companies like this, that is a rare thing indeed.

I will be back on here to update in a few days or if any changes occure if there is any desire for me to.

later

Sick Dude, I loved the shredder stack! You're only like half too. I got decent results two weeks in but weeks 3 and 4 is where I saw the most shredding and muscle being added. I wish ya the best man!

needless to say you just got me stoked even more (God I sound like a fag).....I just ordered again from needto for future use, and because he gave me a discount code that got me some free protein bars to try out....so I will also let everyone know my take on those when they come in.

Yeah I really want to buy some future oral kickstarts from needto....just going to have to wait till the end of the month....I hate once a month paychecks...
Don't worry about the gay thing man....unless of course your gay then that's gross...hahahaha

needless to say you just got me stoked even more (God I sound like a fag).....I just ordered again from needto for future use, and because he gave me a discount code that got me some free protein bars to try out....so I will also let everyone know my take on those when they come in.

Great to hear man. I do all I can for ef and everyone around me.

Top Bottom