Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanksgiving: 2022

no one can own a fully auto machine gun in america unless you have a fed liscense to do so broletto.

thats bullshit bro, what if some guy comes and rapes my wife and kills her, I dont wanna miss killing him with a semiautomatic 22, I wanna fuckin put bullets through his skull all the way down to his balls

thats bullshit bro, what if some guy comes and rapes my wife and kills her, I dont wanna miss killing him with a semiautomatic 22, I wanna fuckin put bullets through his skull all the way down to his balls
Really? I thought you would of have taken a pause to that scenario...or are things working out now?

lmao nah bro im not married, still debating if i ever will be, might end up like SD........
You mean bitter and alone with a great jacket and crazy internet chick stories? BTW, I love SD.

So it's not working out eh? When until you post up more nudes of the milf?

You mean bitter and alone with a great jacket and crazy internet chick stories? BTW, I love SD.

So it's not working out eh? When until you post up more nudes of the milf?

lmao if I ever get bitter send me some anthrax in the mail so Ill die instantly

I love SD too, he used to quote me, not anymore :( Its working out we live together and take care of the baby together. Just dont know if Ill ever wanna get married. Both girls I was engaged too have cheated on me lmao

21 and u been engaged twice. lol and they both cheated on u. oh man, u gotta start crackin skulls or something. hers or his.. or both. i would bro, hell id even do it for u if i lived near u... but since i dont u should add some beasty to that hella party and go nuts. u need me to send u some

21 and u been engaged twice. lol and they both cheated on u. oh man, u gotta start crackin skulls or something. hers or his.. or both. i would bro, hell id even do it for u if i lived near u... but since i dont u should add some beasty to that hella party and go nuts. u need me to send u some

Bro ive wanted to kill some people lately but being on probation has stopped me from doing so, dont wanna go back to jail and get mugged just for being the most ripped guy there, its not fair, BTW I do wanna add some beasty beast to my helly I got paypal brah! got thousands on there from my apricot biz

Top Bottom