Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My friend got arrested and I'm glad he did.

L

lartinos

Cops have been watching him for quite some time as he was dealing coke and God knows what else. He is 30 years old and has been doing this for ten years feeding his addiction at the same time. He has no family that lives near him and he has known he has had a problem with drugs for many years but could not stop. The fact that that is how he makes his money compounds his drug addiction. Without any schooling or experience elsewhere he felt trapped into the life he was in. In the past few years he started smoking it and his teeth and overall health has slowly declined. I have seen him go through cocaine psychosis and punch one of his ex-GF's in the face for no reason at all. Then he swung at me for no reason after. Almost all of his friends have had to abandon him because he is on a different path then everyone else and they cannot relate any longer to his lifestyle.
The cops had a planned raid on his apartment and kicked his door down at 5am. I am guessing with all the charges he is still in jail and with his prior drug charges that he has a very high bail. I hope and think that he did not make bail. The thing about him is that he is not a bad guy at all and I wonder what jail will do to a guy like him. He really just needs to go to a mandated rehab, but atleast in jail he will hopefully get clean IDK. I have no idea how to write to him or know what his situation is right now or in the future.
I know many of you have no sympathy for the weak drug addicts and some of you will actually say things like that and actually are drug addicts, lol. (If anyone remembers my last addiction thread)
He just never had the coping skills to deal with his father's death as a child and it led to drug abuse.

Cliff Notes: Friend got busted for drugs. I am glad because hopefully it will help him get clean.

they're going to implicate you

Cliff Notes: You'll be doing bottom duties for palling around with dutch bags

they're going to implicate you

Cliff Notes: You'll be doing bottom duties for palling around with dutch bags

No, I have never been a fan of coke.I never really understood all the hype behind coke. I don't even understand how people get addicted to it. I guess maybe if someone was an alcoholic and they just wanted to always keep drinking IDK. I don't get it.

Some Friend you be is nugga. Your friend will come out a much harder and more violent than before Not to mention he is prolly gonna have a hard time holding his shit in talk to Pick3 for some advice on that one. You should have taken the nigga to rehab and helped him now he's just gonna be a giant hard ass with a leaky asshole

Some Friend you be is nugga. Your friend will come out a much harder and more violent than before Not to mention he is prolly gonna have a hard time holding his shit in talk to Pick3 for some advice on that one. You should have taken the nigga to rehab and helped him now he's just gonna be a giant hard ass with a leaky asshole

You can't make people go to rehab SB.

lartinos; said:
No, I have never been a fan of coke.I never really understood all the hype behind coke. I don't even understand how people get addicted to it. I guess maybe if someone was an alcoholic and they just wanted to always keep drinking IDK. I don't get it.

Bullshit House Music = Snorting Coke and banging E

Top Bottom