Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my first, upcoming cycle...what do you think

If you want to get cut and hard its okay, but if you want to get huge you better pump some sostenon in there and some dbol or anadrol, I think all cycles should contain sostenon and orals, bro the ttokkyo eq aint that great, dont let that 200mg pitch get you, the dk ultragan is much better!!!!!!!

CN1 said:
If you want to get cut and hard its okay, but if you want to get huge you better pump some sostenon in there and some dbol or anadrol, I think all cycles should contain sostenon and orals, bro the ttokkyo eq aint that great, dont let that 200mg pitch get you, the dk ultragan is much better!!!!!!!

i am doing a cutting cycle. what do others think about the eq?

Very reasonable. Given your size I think the dosages are in line. You could probably get away with lowering the test prop to 100mg EOD but I don't think 150 is out of line for 270lbs. even for a first cycle.

It's nice to see someone use their head - you will be pleased with the results.

What a breath of fresh air especially after last night! Good cycle my man! I am impressed with it and your natural size as well!

Peace

Quadsweep said:
What a breath of fresh air especially after last night! Good cycle my man! I am impressed with it and your natural size as well!

Peace

very impressed with his natural size

first off thanks for the help and compliments so far. it is nice to know that my time was worth it and i have learned a lot, and i will also be able to help others. i still have one question that no one answered though. what weeks would you guys start the t3 since i am doing it for 4 weeks? i was thinking weeks 4-8 since the prop and eq will be going through my body, and with gear, t3 is suppose to be enhanced in its effects. does this sound good/right?

Top Bottom