Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Experience With SARMS

so sarms can be used right after a cycle of aas ?.so day after pct u cud start sarms till you jump back on cycle again?also will there be sarm fakes like all steroids have there fakes?

so sarms can be used right after a cycle of aas ?.so day after pct u cud start sarms till you jump back on cycle again?also will there be sarm fakes like all steroids have there fakes?

In theory, yes.

I think for a bber or someone who cycles is best to use S4 as an addition to a PCT protocol for up to 4 weeks 1 or 2 weeks after the last injection. I also think if used this way then dosages can start out at 50mg then go up to 100mg ot even 150mg depending on how much your body is need of it, by that I mean that we all get that crash feeling right after a cycle but S4 will help by improving energy and mood levels, personally if I use if for PCT I would use 50mg the first week, 75mg the second week , 100mg 4 or 5 days then decrease the dosage to 75mg and 50mg towards the end of a 4 week cycle. I would strongly suggest to use 300mg to 500mg of Bilberry ( 500mg works best! ) while on S4 and you may not have any vision sides ( I said may )

As for other uses, I think S4 could be use by drug tested athletes looking to gain that extra edge without jeopardizing their careers or getting any fines. S4 will increase endurance and strength but will not make the athlete look like he/she "juiced" , no acne and no signs that could throw a red flag the athlete use any performance enhancing drugs.

C

I've written about this a few times, but yeah, that's exactly what I did. I did a cycle in Jan, starting bw of 205 and got up to 235 or so and when I came off, with some pretty standard pct, I lost weight and ended up at 210 lbs. That wasn't cool! I used sarms AFTER pct right up to my next cycle at 75 mg per day 5 days per week for about 5-6 weeks. I lost 3-4 lbs of fat- at least- and gained 2-3 or more lbs of muscle. Basically it helpe me recomposition.

Like I say, I ran s4 right up till my next cycle. This time I did a very similar cycle, got up to around 240 lbs, but when I came off I used: clomid 50 mg/day, s4 50 mg/day/5 x week, and DHEA (for mood etc). Instead of plummeting to 210 lbs like I did before I only lost my testosterone water weight, dropped to around 230-232 or so. After pct I kept running the sarms. My libido came back as "normal" post cycle, everything was normal except I retained a great amount of size! I ran s4 right up to my next cycle... again.

This is probably how I'll do it. My balls come back to full size as they normally do, without hcg. I do NOT think s4 helps in HPTA recovery, but that mine is recovering despite the s4. Side by side, a pct for me, as far as I can tell about the size of my testes, sex drive, energy levels etc. is the same with or without s4, only difference is s4 helps me retain ALL gains- besides water. Or, at least that is the case thus far. I don't want to be without sarms!

Also, I had no vision trouble to speak of at 50 mg/day and only slight at 75mg-100mg. But, I've heard from others who had trouble at 50 mg, but went away 3 days after stopping.

I've written about this a few times, but yeah, that's exactly what I did. I did a cycle in Jan, starting bw of 205 and got up to 235 or so and when I came off, with some pretty standard pct, I lost weight and ended up at 210 lbs. That wasn't cool! I used sarms AFTER pct right up to my next cycle at 75 mg per day 5 days per week for about 5-6 weeks. I lost 3-4 lbs of fat- at least- and gained 2-3 or more lbs of muscle. Basically it helpe me recomposition.

Like I say, I ran s4 right up till my next cycle. This time I did a very similar cycle, got up to around 240 lbs, but when I came off I used: clomid 50 mg/day, s4 50 mg/day/5 x week, and DHEA (for mood etc). Instead of plummeting to 210 lbs like I did before I only lost my testosterone water weight, dropped to around 230-232 or so. After pct I kept running the sarms. My libido came back as "normal" post cycle, everything was normal except I retained a great amount of size! I ran s4 right up to my next cycle... again.

This is probably how I'll do it. My balls come back to full size as they normally do, without hcg. I do NOT think s4 helps in HPTA recovery, but that mine is recovering despite the s4. Side by side, a pct for me, as far as I can tell about the size of my testes, sex drive, energy levels etc. is the same with or without s4, only difference is s4 helps me retain ALL gains- besides water. Or, at least that is the case thus far. I don't want to be without sarms!

Also, I had no vision trouble to speak of at 50 mg/day and only slight at 75mg-100mg. But, I've heard from others who had trouble at 50 mg, but went away 3 days after stopping.

50mg-75ms is my sweet spot as well

Top Bottom