Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One problem with SARM S-4

The stuff being sold is WAY overdosed

Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

That SARMs are the subject of misuse even without clinical approval was proved for the first time by the detection of the drug candidate Andarine (alsoreferredtoasS-4, S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide), advertised, sold and supplied via the Internet.

The oily liquids, declared as green tea extracts and face moisturizer, were assayed using state-of-the-art analytical procedures and S-4 was found at concentrations of approximately 150 mg/mL.[/B] The authenticity of the product was demonstrated in comparison to reference material by liquid chromatography, high resolution/high accuracy (tandem) mass spectrometry using positive and negative electrospray ionization, and comparison to reference material. Moreover, an impurity resulting from poor product purification was detected, accounting for approximately 10% of S-4. This consisted of 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-3-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenylamino)-propionamide.

LC-MS(/MS) analysis of the oily solution purchased online revealedthe presence of S-4 at approximately 150 mg/mL of the oily product with equal amounts in each container, yielding a total of 4.5 g of the SARM.

1)What exactly is 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-3-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenylamino)-propionamide? This might explain the vision sides.

2) If this sample was overdosed by 50% someone who thinks they're taking 100mgs per day might be taking 150mgs per day. This might explain the vision sides as well.

3) If this sample was so wildly overdosed how can we sure that any product we order will be dosed correctly?

lol this is good news for me.. I'll just use it at 50MG/s a day.. and if it's overdosed well.. hey more bang for my buck!!

Good good. I'm cutting for the first time (have been all year), totally changed my goals / body this year... And I'm getting closer every day I kill that shit at the gym. Have a log over on need2s forum..

The stuff being sold is WAY overdosed

Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies

That SARMs are the subject of misuse even without clinical approval was proved for the first time by the detection of the drug candidate Andarine (alsoreferredtoasS-4, S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide), advertised, sold and supplied via the Internet.

The oily liquids, declared as green tea extracts and face moisturizer, were assayed using state-of-the-art analytical procedures and S-4 was found at concentrations of approximately 150 mg/mL.[/B] The authenticity of the product was demonstrated in comparison to reference material by liquid chromatography, high resolution/high accuracy (tandem) mass spectrometry using positive and negative electrospray ionization, and comparison to reference material. Moreover, an impurity resulting from poor product purification was detected, accounting for approximately 10% of S-4. This consisted of 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-3-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenylamino)-propionamide.

LC-MS(/MS) analysis of the oily solution purchased online revealedthe presence of S-4 at approximately 150 mg/mL of the oily product with equal amounts in each container, yielding a total of 4.5 g of the SARM.

1)What exactly is 2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-3-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenylamino)-propionamide? This might explain the vision sides.

2) If this sample was overdosed by 50% someone who thinks they're taking 100mgs per day might be taking 150mgs per day. This might explain the vision sides as well.

3) If this sample was so wildly overdosed how can we sure that any product we order will be dosed correctly?

I read the link, they said the samples were 15ml samples.

Just emailed the board sponsor Sarms-Search and asked if they had every carried 15ml sample. They replied that HAD NOT.

so thats good news....:)

Top Bottom