Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Experience With SARMS

i believe it is a research chemical still, not a controlled substance. but for how long? no telling, with the way congress went after steroids in baseball, it wouldnt suprise me if they went after this as well. its just a matter of when its mainstream enough to be noticed by congress. thats my thoughts anyway, who knows, it may never be a controlled substance.

I stated this in another thread:

So, my assumption is at high doses the targeted receptors are saturated and the stuff attaches to receptors elsewhere (eyes). But that's just a guess (sounds good/logical though doesn't it?).

Not a bad theory.

I didn't run it too long since I wasn't looking to see what kind of gains I would make, but just if it "felt" like enhancement. And at this stage I can tell pretty quickly if something is working. Everything is else is just speculation.

So far Anthony Roberts has the most extensive personal experience with it. Anthony is a smart guy and more audacious than I, but again, to really understand this stuff from all angles, it's going to take some time and testing.

So, my assumption is at high doses the targeted receptors are saturated and the stuff attaches to receptors elsewhere (eyes). But that's just a guess (sounds good/logical though doesn't it?).[/QUOTE]

I was tossing this theory aswell

Brad.

Not a bad theory.

I didn't run it too long since I wasn't looking to see what kind of gains I would make, but just if it "felt" like enhancement. And at this stage I can tell pretty quickly if something is working. Everything is else is just speculation.

So far Anthony Roberts has the most extensive personal experience with it. Anthony is a smart guy and more audacious than I, but again, to really understand this stuff from all angles, it's going to take some time and testing.

anthonys article on sarms

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-article-sarms-s-4-a-679393.html

Top Bottom