Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My domestic supply (mostly positive) experience

HacmeLaq

I ordered from domestic supply 2 things
Equipoise and trenbolone. Decided to stack them together, heard good things about this stack from friends
I did 200 mg of the trend and 500mgs of the equipoise and had good results for 10 weeks. Went from 208 to 216 and leaned up nicely. I’m 37 years old so gains had stalled
my only complaint was that my products got delivered but my mailbox was empty
two days later I checked my mailbox and my package was in there. so not sure if there was some type of screw up by the post office or if it was domestic supply at fault
anyway I'm happy overall

Im so lost.. how could anything to do with the post office delivery have something to do with them? That is so senseless and just blatantly ignorant.. seriously... thats a postal scanning error... does domestic run the post office now too?? are they now in charge of the employees? smh, how senseless are you?

the important thing is the quality which clearly you received

They have no control over the incompetency of a postal worker so I am also lost as to why you would ever have brought that up with the smallest possibility that would be on them. They cannot control anything to do with a shipping company so the logic you have there is mind boggling. I would never think to bring that up on any company. The quality you received was clearly some of the best you can find

I ordered from domestic supply 2 things
Equipoise and trenbolone. Decided to stack them together, heard good things about this stack from friends
I did 200 mg of the trend and 500mgs of the equipoise and had good results for 10 weeks. Went from 208 to 216 and leaned up nicely. I’m 37 years old so gains had stalled
my only complaint was that my products got delivered but my mailbox was empty
two days later I checked my mailbox and my package was in there. so not sure if there was some type of screw up by the post office or if it was domestic supply at fault
anyway I'm happy overall
@domestic-supply.com always has quality and fast delivery. The package issue you saw is post office issue not an issue caused by Greg.

Top Bottom