Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My diet, cycle, & supps...293lbs & GROWING!!!

caBEAST

Im 6' 293lbs(losing bf like a mofo but NOT lean....yet)...Been training for 19 years...Took almost 4 years off from EVERYTHING, including the gym(work)...Now Im back in the game and Im getting crazy results(muscle memory is tha shit:)....and its only been a month...I know ALOT has changed with all the info available...I KNOW diet is 85-90% and have ALWAYS preached that.....Ive competed before and know my shit but theres alot of knowledge here so Id love some feedback:

600mgs Test Enanthate/wk*
100mgs Test Prop/eod or e3d at worst
400mgs EQ
25mgs dbol/day
.5mgs/dex/eod

*I have some Sus250(used to use it all the time) so I was thinking about switching from Enanthate to Sus250 and doing 750mgs ONCE a wk...read about it here and it makes alot of sense

9am~ 8 egg whites, 30 grams/whey, 1 cup oats, banana
9:45am~ 30 grams/whey w/ water and 2 scoops FBX(pre-workout)
11am~ 2 scoops Afterglow w/ 30 grams/whey(post-workout)
12pm~ 10-12 oz Chicken or 2 cans albacore tuna, sweet potato
2pm~ 60 grams/whey w/ water, walnuts
4:30pm~ 10-12 oz LEAN beef or chicken or fish, sweet potato, veggies
7pm~ 60 grams/whey w/ water, walnuts
9pm~ 12 oz LEAN beef or chicken or 2 cans albacore tuna, veggies, avocado
11:30pm~ Fat Free cottage cheese or liquid egg whites AND nat PB(1 tbsp)

Maxpro
Afterglow
EFA's
Glutamine
Multi-Vitamin
Milk Thistle
Full Blown Extreme

Any help/feedback is appreciated...thanx....also, when I train late at night, should I have carbs in my meal following my post-workout shake??

Im 6' 293lbs(losing bf like a mofo but NOT lean....yet)...Been training for 19 years...Took almost 4 years off from EVERYTHING, including the gym(work)...Now Im back in the game and Im getting crazy results(muscle memory is tha shit:)....and its only been a month...I know ALOT has changed with all the info available...I KNOW diet is 85-90% and have ALWAYS preached that.....Ive competed before and know my shit but theres alot of knowledge here so Id love some feedback:

600mgs Test Enanthate/wk*
100mgs Test Prop/eod or e3d at worst
400mgs EQ
25mgs dbol/day
.5mgs/dex/eod

*I have some Sus250(used to use it all the time) so I was thinking about switching from Enanthate to Sus250 and doing 750mgs ONCE a wk...read about it here and it makes alot of sense

9am~ 8 egg whites, 30 grams/whey, 1 cup oats, banana
9:45am~ 30 grams/whey w/ water and 2 scoops FBX(pre-workout)
11am~ 2 scoops Afterglow w/ 30 grams/whey(post-workout)
12pm~ 10-12 oz Chicken or 2 cans albacore tuna, sweet potato
2pm~ 60 grams/whey w/ water, walnuts
4:30pm~ 10-12 oz LEAN beef or chicken or fish, sweet potato, veggies
7pm~ 60 grams/whey w/ water, walnuts
9pm~ 12 oz LEAN beef or chicken or 2 cans albacore tuna, veggies, avocado
11:30pm~ Fat Free cottage cheese or liquid egg whites AND nat PB(1 tbsp)

Maxpro
Afterglow
EFA's
Glutamine
Multi-Vitamin
Milk Thistle
Full Blown Extreme

Any help/feedback is appreciated...thanx....also, when I train late at night, should I have carbs in my meal following my post-workout shake??

I'm confused ,your diet says you train between 9:30 to 11:00am
Yet you ask a question about your shake since you train at night,so which is it?

I'm confused ,your diet says you train between 9:30 to 11:00am
Yet you ask a question about your shake since you train at night,so which is it?
I said "when" I train at night....meaning most of the time I train in the morning but when I get busy at work and cant train until 8 or 9pm, should I still have carbs in my meal after my post-workout shake??

I said "when" I train at night....meaning most of the time I train in the morning but when I get busy at work and cant train until 8 or 9pm, should I still have carbs in my meal after my post-workout shake??

Yes! thats when the body's demand for nutrients are at their highest!

Top Bottom