Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MY cycle

Yes, keep running your adex through your hcg and I would run it in pct as well, considering you will not be using nolva.
Next time you buy an AI, you really should consider aromasin, its by far a better AI. You won't have rebound issues, its better on your lipids, can be run effectively with nolva, just plain better IMO bro.

Its not to late bro, this is still my first week, and i have in hand now,
Nolva, Adex, Proviron, Colmid, Aromasin, i have all kind of pct, actually pct is what i brought first before my AAS,,,..
Now I'm running 0.5 adex ED.
Proviron 50 ED.
So I guess it would be:
adex 0.5 EOD,
aromasin 12.5 ed
Caber 0.25 E3D
Proviron 50 ed

Im i right bro. ?

Last edited:
So if you begin running the aromasin you won't need the adex anymore bro. They are both aromatase inhibitors, aromasin is just preffered by most. Honestly, if you have already bought your adex you should be fine with it, I would just get aromasin next time. I believe all Rick was saying was that its fine to pin all three compounds together, as I mentioned earlier.
So, maybe Monday 250 MG's each compound, weds 250 test 250 Eq, Fri 250 each. The very long estered nature of DECA should be fine on a Mon/Friday thing. The only other way would be keep Mon and weds the same, DECA and test Thurs. This would work too. Just to keep pinning to a minimum. You can pin all you want, but that's how I would do it if I was dealing with amps like you.

Thanks bro,
How about when im going to up my test to 1000, that's 4 amps,
Could it be 500 on Wednesday with the EQ,

Mon: Test 250 + Deca + EQ

Wed: test 500 + EQ

Fri: test 250 + Deca + EQ

Yes, I would like to keep doses even, but amps don't leave much room to adjust. Considering the half life of test C being very long, I don't see why that wouldn't work fine.

Top Bottom