Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my chest hurts? heart hurts? somebody help me on this?

Sebass67 said:
Out of curiosity what does that mean...i have felt that once before...

To be quite honest with ya...I have no idea. But like sublime said, it's gotta have something to do with the lungs...cuz it hurts like a bitch to breath...and when you take a deep breath it hurts bad, but it goes right away.

I'd like to know what it is too...I get it from time to time.

I have had this same "symptom" since I was around 17 years old(24 right now). I went to several doctors in regards to this fearing I had some odd ailment and was going to die from it. This is the basics of what the doc told me about this, not sure if its correct though as I have been told several different things. This explanation just made the most sense to me. He told me it wasnt my heart due to the pains being in the left side of my chest, he told me if it were to be my heart I would feel the pains more towards the center rather than the right or left side. Apparently somewhere down in your stomach area there is a nerve center that extends upwards from around your sternum area to 3/4 of the way up your chest possibly further. So what your basically feeling is some kind of acid reflux bullshit that is agitating that nerve which in turn sends out the sensations of pain wahtever they may be. I personally feel it different ways, sometimes it feel like a lightning strike of stabbing pain other time it feels like someone is pouring acid into my left lung. Fortunately it never lasts much longer than 30 minutes a stretch but it is annoying as hell. Hope this helps some of you out.

Bulldog_10 said:
Is it a wicked sharp pain? Does it hurt like a mother fucker when you breathe in?
Man this is some weird shit. I've had the same kind of problems before and I feared it was my heart so I went to the doctor and had tests run but they came out normal so I'd like to know what the hell it is as well. I pulled a pectoral muscle before and had sort of similar pains but I knew what caused that and it went away when I changed up my lifting routine.

fyi your heart can not feel pain. When people have cardiac problems they tend to feel it in their left shoulder and arm and get a general tightness in the chest region which makes it feel like it is hard to breathe. More than likely it is your pec or sternum. By lifting to hard you can actually slightly seperate rib cartilage that is another possible cause. I have seperated a rib before and that hurts like a bitch.

don't know and could not say. If your doc is 100% sure you are okay I would not worry about it. I get pains and aches all the time from lifting it is part of the game.

hmm, i remember having pains like that about your age... 21 now and it hasnt happened for a long time come to think of it

Okay so yea i been having almost the same problem except my chest pain last all day from the moment i wake up till i go to bed now keep in mind I'm only 17 so i should not be having this problem i been to the doc 2 times and they said it could be hertburn so they told me to take Rolaids and i bee taking them 4 atleast a month and nothing has changed it seems to be getting worse but i don't want my mom to keep taking me to the doc just to say everything sounds fine It is hurting worse now because yesterday I decided to Lift Stuff for Christmas decorating It just sucks it really does It usually hurts on my left sideBut every now and then it starts to her on my right They said it could be stress I don't think so because my blood pressure was normal It was high about 3 weeks ago But its normal now and I'm still feeling the pain So somebody please help me I hope its not heart disease And the doctors just don't know what they're talking about

Top Bottom