Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Busted Story - Extremely Fucked Up - Need Legal Advice!!

I actually have a friend in the same state this guy is in that may be getting his entire case dropped due to this state's taxing of drugs unfairly.

Check this out, he got busted with over 2,000 X pills. He had PLENTY of money, so he payed his taxes right up front, about 9 grand i think. Its been almost four years since the arrest, still awaiting trial, but his lawyer has taken it up quite a few levels and they have delt around and had hearings and all that bullshit, he supposedly is getting off on this loophole alone. The Supreme Court he said has ruled that that state a few others are taxing the charged people so high right off the bat its punishment for the crime in itself, therefore sentencing him would be violation of double jeoperdy laws..hard to explain but his lawyer is most expensive i know of, he's dropped almost 30 grand on him and the lawyer says he will NOT be punished further.

DRRman said:
I actually have a friend in the same state this guy is in that may be getting his entire case dropped due to this state's taxing of drugs unfairly.

Check this out, he got busted with over 2,000 X pills. He had PLENTY of money, so he payed his taxes right up front, about 9 grand i think. Its been almost four years since the arrest, still awaiting trial, but his lawyer has taken it up quite a few levels and they have delt around and had hearings and all that bullshit, he supposedly is getting off on this loophole alone. The Supreme Court he said has ruled that that state a few others are taxing the charged people so high right off the bat its punishment for the crime in itself, therefore sentencing him would be violation of double jeoperdy laws..hard to explain but his lawyer is most expensive i know of, he's dropped almost 30 grand on him and the lawyer says he will NOT be punished further.

Thanks for the info. I know exactly who you are talking about and right now the entire double jeopardy aspect of the case is really unclear and in debate.

this is some fucked up shit...and it scared teh hell out of me. especially for a close reason. I haven't read Rick's book (yet), but I have to say THANK YOU to some mods and one peep on here. You KNOW who you are.

Top Bottom