Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Apologies To Everyone.

Thanks to Fonz for stating what should be the obvious as to the ONLY reason I'm on your pathetic board. You made a thread about "3 people" and included me as one of them, hahahh. Glad you think so highly of me, but don't act like I'm a staple here, or part of the crew, quite the opposite.

The only reason I came to your horse-shit location stumpy was because someone had my name all up in their mouth. So, pending free time and energy, I came to check it out. Now that I've come, I've seen, I knew what I knew all along.....

Total waste of time. Have a nice life!

Karma to Fonz as well.

~SC~

Fonz said:
I would very happily not even go by this forum, as it doesn't offer me much of anyhting, but Nelson ALWAYS keeps referring to me in some denigrating fashion in order to spurr controversy.

He does this when he see that his board is not going to well. Take a good look around Nelson.

Swolecat came here....because PEOPLE in your forum where bashing him yet you did not speak up, you let it go. Then, even though I'm not friends with Swolecat I had to intervene on his behalf because the bashing was getting to the point of ridiculous. And like me, Swolecat is a very experienced Vet. So, you should have CUT THAT OFF at the pass.

If you don't want anybody to come into your board and either:

a) Make fun of your ideas
b) denigrate
c) call you a joke
d) bash you

I highly suggest you extend the some courtesy to people OFF your board. Attacking people who aren't here to defend themselves is IMO the Bulwark of hipocrisy.

This is YOUR board. You either make it or break it. I have so far restrained myself a lot while you where AGAIN denigrating me saying I was using multiply aliases. But you just keep on going. I don't think you get it.

You need time OFF the boards to reflect on your attitude as I did...go work, study, play golf whatever. It'll help. Arrogance while it can be a valuable asset can become your WORST enemy in time.

Actually, I retract my former statement. Montana, you're an ass and this forum is going by the wayside. Bye, bye Nellie. Take your useless supps and your book and find some other message to go spout your nonsense. I think the Powers that be here at EF are starting to see the extent of your nonsense. You are a non-entity Nelson. You always were and always will be. The editors at T-Mag made a very good point regarding you. Here it is again:

"He refuses to crack open a textbook and his articles are rife with technical inaccuracies — so many that a few slip by and end up causing us big-time embarrassment. He turns every article, every interview, into a tribute to himself, even interjecting quasi-political viewpoints about such issues as gun control. We edit, rewrite, and edit, and we try to work with him, but most of our suggestions are met with resistance and a reminder of his allegedly high IQ."

Nelson, it's your board. You should be able to ban anyone you want. I think you should keep Fonz because, despite the occassional arrogance, he does contribute extensively to all the boards he participates in and though I may not always agree with him I'm always interested in what he has to say. I do feel he sincerely wants to (and has) help others. But this BBB? What's the dealio with this guy? This obsession with Nelson is just kind of creepy.

To Fonz and Swolecat. If you can't offer any postive attention to this forum just leave.

It is really quite easy. Just don't click on the threads.

Instead of repeatidly hijacking a thread to insult Nelson and tell everyone how unhappy you are then just don't come back. Swolecat can go back to AR, and Fonz can just go over to Wanna be big and illustrate your studies over there.

Nelson doesn't have to apologize to anyone. If anything the moderators of this board should apolozie to him for the incessant slander he has taken from Fonz and swolecat.

Sebastionv said:
Nelson doesn't have to apologize to anyone. If anything the moderators of this board should apolozie to him for the incessant slander he has taken from Fonz and swolecat.

Don't forget me!!

i still think it's a setup to raise audience or whatever.
HOWEVER
after 5 or 10 posts along the said lines, it become odd.
You look like MT bashers who post 13 times in 45 MT bashing threads at once.

ham what you mean MT bashers?

As I said earlier this is boring people who do not wnat to be here should pack there bags ang go elsewhere is pretty sad

Big Bad Buff said:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :bawling: :bawling:

You are what makes this forum a joke! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! LOL! I'll take over Nelson's forum.

You really need help the joke is on you with your close mind and unable to make a decision on your own.

I worry for you mental health

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:
You really need help the joke is on you with your close mind and unable to make a decision on your own.

I worry for you mental health

Wrongun!

You need to remove Nelson's dick from your ass.

Big Bad Buff said:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :bawling: :bawling:

You are what makes this forum a joke! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! LOL! I'll take over Nelson's forum.

Exactly brotha. I"ve been on the boards for years and years and I cant believe Montana was even allowed to post here. It is the main reason I avoided this place. He has been laughed off or banned from every BB board I have been a member of. He is a total hack.

Top Bottom