Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Apologies To Everyone.

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
This board is officially a joke.

I tried. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to give people the benifit of the doubt and encourage debate. I failed. It can't work.

What do we have here? Fonz , who constanty speaks of his own superiority.

Swolecat, who lies and then tries to cover it up with a lot of "Peace my brother" horseshit.

And of course, Big Bad Buff, (alias Juice Authority) . This pathetic soul has no other purpose in life but to try and tear down others. It must be the same feeling scum like beltway sniper had -- hide...kill...then revel in the accomplishment.

People like this can not be reasoned with.

So why am I bothering? because 99% of the members are good bros who love talking about bodybuilding and enjoy sharing ideas which will better them. But it's becoming impossible for everyone, including me. Unless something is done, I'll have no choice but to ask to close the board.

In the meantime I'll try and maintain some dialouge with the members and ignore the trolls. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Nevertheless, a board can not continue if it's overrun by those who wish to destroy it. It's simply too easy. After all, in this post 9/11 world, we all know too well that tearing down a building is much easier than building one. Unfortunately, it takes just one asshole to make it fall, but nobody can build one by himself.

Everyone is welcome to voice their opinion. And I hope the mods read them.

Re: My Appologies To Everyone.

Again, a few ruin it for the many. I just do not understand why we cannot have one place where we can enjoy civil discourse about, what for most of us around here, is a hobby, lifestyle, and passion.

Nelson, why don't you ask George if he will make your moderator of this forum.

I really hate to see this forum die.

Nelson Montana said:
This board is officially a joke.

I tried. I wanted to do something different. I wanted to give people the benifit of the doubt and encourage debate. I failed. It can't work.

What do we have here? Fonz , who constanty speaks of his own superiority.

Swolecat, who lies and then tries to cover it up with a lot of "Peace my brother" horseshit.

And of course, Big Bad Buff, (alias Juice Authority) . This pathetic soul has no other purpose in life but to try and tear down others. It must be the same feeling scum like beltway sniper had -- hide...kill...then revel in the accomplishment.

People like this can not be reasoned with.

So why am I bothering? because 99% of the members are good bros who love talking about bodybuilding and enjoy sharing ideas which will better them. But it's becoming impossible for everyone, including me. Unless something is done, I'll have no choice but to ask to close the board.

In the meantime I'll try and maintain some dialouge with the members and ignore the trolls. I suggest everyone else do the same.

Nevertheless, a board can not continue if it's overrun by those who wish to destroy it. It's simply too easy. After all, in this post 9/11 world, we all know too well that tearing down a building is much easier than building one. Unfortunately, it takes just one asshole to make it fall, but nobody can build one by himself.

Everyone is welcome to voice their opinion. And I hope the mods read them.

Nelson, no need to apologize. I have no idea why Big Bad Buff is NOT banned yet. What's making this board a "joke" is the lack of moderating. With all due respect to the moderators, what the hell are you guys waiting for? Big Bad Buff (Juice Authority) should have been banned after his first 5 posts.

Nelson, IMO, the WORST thing you can do is shutdown this boad because of this. Then BBB gets his way like the little bitch that he is. Screw him. If everyone ignores him we'll be fine.

I suggest a ZERO response policy from this point to trolls. Or just a response to a troll post that reads TROLL, and no one else responds.

:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :bawling: :bawling:

You are what makes this forum a joke! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! LOL! I'll take over Nelson's forum.

marshallmadman said:
Big Bad Buff just moved to first in line on "Marshallmadman's Official G-Town Style Ass Whippin'" list.

Haha. G-Town eh? Let's dance!

Re: My Appologies To Everyone.

doublebicep said:
Again, a few ruin it for the many. I just do not understand why we cannot have one place where we can enjoy civil discourse about, what for most of us around here, is a hobby, lifestyle, and passion.

Nelson, why don't you ask George if he will make your moderator of this forum.

I really hate to see this forum die.

Agreed. It's YOUR forum, so YOU should be able to moderate it.

If BBB wants his own neslon trashing Forum, then let him have it. But not Here. As insulting as Fonz can be sometimes, he still is a contributer. But again....its YOUR forum. You should be able to moderate it as you see fit.

I hope george agrees.

I would very happily not even go by this forum, as it doesn't offer me much of anyhting, but Nelson ALWAYS keeps referring to me in some denigrating fashion in order to spurr controversy.

He does this when he see that his board is not going to well. Take a good look around Nelson.

Swolecat came here....because PEOPLE in your forum where bashing him yet you did not speak up, you let it go. Then, even though I'm not friends with Swolecat I had to intervene on his behalf because the bashing was getting to the point of ridiculous. And like me, Swolecat is a very experienced Vet. So, you should have CUT THAT OFF at the pass.

If you don't want anybody to come into your board and either:

a) Make fun of your ideas
b) denigrate
c) call you a joke
d) bash you

I highly suggest you extend the some courtesy to people OFF your board. Attacking people who aren't here to defend themselves is IMO the Bulwark of hipocrisy.

This is YOUR board. You either make it or break it. I have so far restrained myself a lot while you where AGAIN denigrating me saying I was using multiply aliases. But you just keep on going. I don't think you get it.

You need time OFF the boards to reflect on your attitude as I did...go work, study, play golf whatever. It'll help. Arrogance while it can be a valuable asset can become your WORST enemy in time.

You may not know it Fonz, but when asked to have you banned, I declined. I think you have something to offer, It's just that you can be a real jerk sometimes. You get your facts wrong. You come off like a genius when you're just a guy who reads the internet like a thousand other guys. Still, if you want to contribute, I'll welcome it. On the other hand, BBB is just a disruptive fool and I think EOR's response of simply replying "Troll" is a good way of handling him.

And by the way Fonz , you're wrong (once again) about the SC situation. Look at the thread. I CLEARLY stated that I wouldn't perpetuate rumor. Then one of the members came on with a link to what SC said and STILL, I gave SC a chance to explain himself. He bailed. So please, get your facts straight. And get off your high horse. People might will take you more seriously.

And incidentally, you may want to remove that back shot of yours. You claim to have used every AAS in existance yet I know guys who are totally natural who've been working out for 6 weeks with thicker backs.

Oh Nellie. So how's it going today? Can't we just bury the hatchet and kiss and make up like lovers? I promise I won't lay into you anymore. What do ya say? Pals???

Top Bottom