Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ck u have some big nipples bro.. Haha just clowning a bit bro.. You look awesome tho man.. What's your bf% on the second pic? The first pic u look more cut to me..

Lol I've never gotten complaints from the ladies :p

I'm guesstimating around 8% at 5'11 190 lbs I want to get to 6% 200 lbs after next cycle and I will die happy :evil:

Letro does the job... I read that at 2.5 mgs ed it will eliminate up to 98% of estrogen in the body but what ever that extra 2.5 mgs does def gets the job done...

Does gyno always appear w puffy nips or is it also when u have slight soreness and bulbs under nips I think I'm prone to it but nips have never looked anything like that
Question, if one has puffy nips but no lumps is that a form of gyno? I have had for a long time (since puberty) so wondering if it is puberty gyno that just stuck around.

If you think you have gyno... 99% of the time you most probably have it. If there is anything lumpy or puffy or lactating yes that is gyno. If your nipples are rock hard stfu and stop complaining who the heck doesn't like rock hard nipples? Haha...

Thanks i got some from ar-r and all it did was kill my sex drive and make took a way a small about of sorness it was hell

a few weeks of no sex drive is worth not having retarted nipples for life

im coming up on week 2 of ck doseage plan and still got a lil bump should i got for another 2 and after i stop the letro and prami what should i do for the rebound plz help i want normal nips

I've heard a few pumps of formastanzol ed after stopping letro should prevent any rebound.

How good is Letrozole when compared with Aromasin (Exemestane) and Arimidex (Anastrozole), its primary rivals? Letrozole is 10-20x more potent than Anastrozole, and about as potent (but with a slightly different mechanism) as Exemestane. It also long-lasting. Letrozole has a whopping 2-4 day half-life, and youll need to take Letrozole for approximately 60 days (with wild variance of 2-6 weeks) to achieve a steady blood plasma level (8).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom