Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Anti-Gyno Run Results *With Pics*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope didn't experience any.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

You can start at 2.5mgs from the get go. The op was 2.5mgs two times a day for a total of 5mgs a day. What i did was 5mgs for 15 days then I began the taper down process to .25mg day then once you are at that dose for a few days move it to .25mgs eod for a week, then .25 twice a week for a week then begin adex(stane) the day after your last dose of letro at 25mg day for a month to prevent estrogen rebound. Do this and you will be good.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

LetsGrow: I guess I rebounded as I am getting puffy nipples and weight gain so quickly while taking a simple Fat Burner! Tool Nolva 20 ED together with Stane but it didn't help... Hope to bring my estro level down with your protocol.

Did you run the above Letro protocol for just a month followed by another month on Adex/Stane? I am assuming either Adex or Stane to be used and NOT the combination of the both...?

Many thanks!

LetsGrow: I guess I rebounded as I am getting puffy nipples and weight gain so quickly while taking a simple Fat Burner! Tool Nolva 20 ED together with Stane but it didn't help... Hope to bring my estro level down with your protocol.

Did you run the above Letro protocol for just a month followed by another month on Adex/Stane? I am assuming either Adex or Stane to be used and NOT the combination of the both...?

Many thanks!

I ran 2 bottles of letro and 1 of stane. First bottle of letro at 5mgs/day only lasts 15 days, then another bottle worth of tapering down. Then a bottle of stane at regular dosing for a month.

~Me

No problem. Needto is great but the guy is beyond swamped running a bunch of businesses and whatnot. Anyway, I dropped from 5mg to 2.5mgs and ran that for a week then i kept halcyon doses basically till I hit .25mgs/week. Didn't use prami, used the adex/stane instead. Very similar product o be honest.

~Me

So what dosage were you doing from 7 days of 2.5mg ED,, ,,until .25mg EOD?

So what dosage were you doing from 7 days of 2.5mg ED,, ,,until .25mg EOD?

Week of each dosage on the drop. Then once you get to .25mg/Ed for a week then go to eod for a week then go to .25mg 2x a week then you should be done.

Hope this helps

~Me

CK is the man with gyno prevention.. all you newbies who are concerned with gyno pay close attention to what he says .. if you think you are gyno prone need to take precautions.. a lot of guys i've talked to get gyno and don't even know what it is!! they just assume its normal i guess or just ignore it.

i love having my own tits to play with though

To prevent estrogen rebound.

~Me

Woops that was my mistake I misread something. The prami is to help the libido since letro will put a hurtin on it.

Stane is for after come off letro to prevent rebound.

My mistake.

~Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom