Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ANAVAR only cycle LOG...detailed

Hey guys,

sorry for the late reply lols, been busy.

so my update.....due to circumstances out of my control I stopped at week 5. actually the circumstances were that the guy i got the var from wanted some back and since it was free from him i had to comply, plus i was already considering stopping as my gains werent worth the extra shut down that i would experience.

so at the end of my cycle i was 205 pounds, probably 12-14% body fat (maybe a touch more....basically before cycle i had hardly any ab definition and now you could clearly see all 6 outlined pretty well but not massively shredded).

the biggest gains i got was strength, especially for my weaknesses going into the cycle. a few worth mentioning were my deadlift, which is now just shy of 500 pounds (1 rep max) and my incline dumbell press which is 100 pounds each hand (full set).

disadvantages: if i had to pay for it it wouldnt have been worth it....but since its free i am happy with my results.
i feel a little bit shutdown. like there isnt any marked shrinkage of balls, but i do feel a bit lethargic all the time. Its weird...maybe someone can explain it to me, I sometimes feel horny, and when the time comes i can definately perform, but i still kinda feel a bit meh...am i shut down or not?

PCT: currently at week 2 of nolva, ran 40 in the first week now im running 30. i shaved my head and i swear i can see some thinning but i dunno if im focusing on it too much. theres no receeded hairline but i dunno lol. ive kept most, if not all of my gains so far

would i do anything differently? yeah, i wouldnt run it at all lol....yes im happy with my results but i dont think its worth the price (which i didnt pay thankfully), the shutdown, or the sides (even though i didnt experience any).

and the results i got in terms of how i looked after the 5 weeks i probably could have achieved it in about 2-3 months. obviously if id run the cycle for 2-4 weeks longer my gains may have been more significant but meh, i hate feeling shutdown haha.

any questions im happy to answer

Top Bottom