Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muskles, BG and Hardbody Girl..............

Aileen

Have you guys started your Anavar cycle? and if so..how's it coming along. I start my cycle on Monday combined with T3 just not sure about the T3 yet....just curious:D

I started on Monday with 5mg,,, now it has only been 3 days since i started but yesterday i the best workout!!

Now i know theres no way it can possible have kicked in yet, but Yesterday my muscles were hard all day and today also,, I did shoulders yesterday felt like i could work out forever!! But i think it just has to do with my state of mind ya know,

its like i know theres something helping me workout so i am pushing my self extra hard.

Geez if this is how i feel after 2 days,,,,,,,i cant wait to see how i will feel after 2 wks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the update. I'll keep you guys posted as well WOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:D

soon very soon

mine's supposed to come in today. i think i'm going to add in some t3, though, and follow the cycle WarLobo posted on T3 ("New Info On T3 - I Heard it Can Cause Brain Damage"). :p :p

I do have a another question now that I think about. The graph that Warlobo has is for bulking correct? what changes would you have to make for cutting????????????????????increase???????uhmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I sent him an e-mail, he hasn't responded yet.....anyone??????????????:confused: :rolleyes:

Okay, I got an answer to my question. The graph that Warlobo had posted before is indeed the CUTTING CYCLE.

Top Bottom