Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech suit? Opinions here

What do u mean they screwed themeselves?

I was checking their site out, i go there every now and then, had to clear up a few rumors said about Elite. In any case they stand w/ most of us here in thinking Muscletech is overpriced and basically think in similar lines along w/ us in this whole issue.

I meant muscle tech screwed themselves. If they would have left things alone they would have been fine. But now they are going to have a lot more people talking bad about them. Wanting to boycott them and gnc as well.

I've heard GNC has underdosed supplements. But that's besides the point... It's way too overpriced. Only things I've bought from them were things that were clearenced.

Just a thought here... but you know most of us buy a big jug of whey for about $25 on the internet, more or less. And in a local joint it may costs as much as $45 or more, Ive seen it. Funny thing is they sell like hot cakes at that price! And the seller always says, "oh yes this will give you lean muscle mass like you wouldn't believe" lol.

No kidding. No more buying local for me either. Ive learned my lesson. I bought some cell tech one time. It did not work at all. EAS worked better for me.

riskybizz007 said:
I've heard GNC has underdosed supplements. But that's besides the point... It's way too overpriced. Only things I've bought from them were things that were clearenced.

Just a thought here... but you know most of us buy a big jug of whey for about $25 on the internet, more or less. And in a local joint it may costs as much as $45 or more, Ive seen it. Funny thing is they sell like hot cakes at that price! And the seller always says, "oh yes this will give you lean muscle mass like you wouldn't believe" lol.

it is too bad so many people still buy their sups at GNC but:

some people don't have internet
some don't have a credit card
it is more convenient to buy at a shop just next to your home
some newbie are naive and believe all the marketing hype from GNC
some don't look for the price
there is not a strong competitor
:bawling: :mad: :( :devil: :kaioken: :redhot: :vanp: :evil: :destroy:

but it may change ..... if we ALL want

one thing i get 20 percent off GNC and no tax so for some stuff its cheaper after shipping then internet goods

Muscletech is crap and they know it but they don't want the rest of the world to know it because there are still people out there that believe those stupid muscletech advertisment
I would like to say to all you people out there don't buy muscletech products FUCK THEM

Power to all you Bodybuilders out there greeting from holland

wsup XXX?

And about GNC and all that crap. Most of us know that the people who work at GNC and supplement shops really don't know too much but pretend they do. But the other day I was in a shop and heard two employees talking after they had sold a "Muscle Enhancing Product" which was total crap IMO and overpriced crap at that. But they told the kid who was about 18, "Yes that will give you lean muscle gains w/ no fat" so the kid bought it. When the kid left the two employees stood their laughing and said, "It's amazing what people will buy, they just want you to tell them what they want to hear, then they'll buy it." Just a thought for some of the newbies here, don't trust those supplement shop folks.

First, a thought about GNC. They have commission programs that change from month to month. Each month they want the sales associate to push another product, and to encourage that, they will give them a commission on that particular product or line of products. It doesn't matter if its crap or not, it all depends on what companies they can get to participate in their programs. If you don't believe me, go in one month and ask a simple question, like "I want some creatine" or "I want some protein", etc... and see what is recommended to you. Then, go in a month or two later and ask the same question to, hopefully, the same associate, and you'll get a completely different product recommended to you. Talk about doing what's best for the customer. :rolleyes:

As for MuscleTech, they have no claim, but George is right, they can just push the issue to drain his pocket book. Each company has a fund that is specifically designated to try and put the pressure on people that compete with their business, whether there is a solid basis or not. They know most people can't afford to fight. In all honesty, seeing that the legal authority cited was weak at best, I believe they're whole reasoning for writing George was in hopes that he would get scared and remove all the posts concerning MuscleTech. And that he would not allow anymore postings on MuscleTech, if it was bad. Obviously that attempt/tactic back-fired, so now I think you'll see them back off, because the fitness boards across the internet are to tightly knit, and they will severely hurt they're business by continuing with this issue.

Top Bottom