Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech suit? Opinions here

riskybizz007

What's up w/ that? Muscletech wants to shut down elite, censor what we say about Muscletech, and wants a list of names of people who've talked crap about them? What does everyone in here think?

Well, that is some bullshit coming from Muscletech. I was wondering if the Elite Fitness had any kind of disclaimer on this site that protects the site from being sued for stupid things like this.

We do right on the home page. But here's the rub. They know they have no chance of winning, but can cause us to spend a fortune defending ourselves.

They realize they have absolutely no chance of winning such case, then they'd also be wasting money for paying their attorney(s).

I think it's total crap. We shouldn't be restricted on informing other people on the board whether or not we think something sucks or not. That's ones own opinion! I feel pretty angry towards muscletech to say the least.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH

FREEDOM OF SPEECH. What else can be said? I'll never buy any MuscleTech products now. They're only hurting themselves.

-PATRO

i think it is a bunch of crap how they are demanding the names of the usernames that criticized them, we have our opinion of their products and that is just bullshit that they are trying to get us in trouble for it. i dont agree with it at all.

George Spellwin said:
We do right on the home page. But here's the rub. They know they have no chance of winning, but can cause us to spend a fortune defending ourselves.

But it'll also cost them a good amount of money to go after you. Is that worth it to them just to quash some chat board talk?

Well in one aspect they can kill this board and hope there's less people talking crap about them and more people will buy their products.

In another aspect... If they really want to do that it would be utter stupidity IMO b/c they will lose customers for one and for 2 there's a bunch of other boards out there waiting for new members. This will always continue, IMO there's no way to stop it.

Top Bottom