Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech suit? Opinions here

Definately a cheap shot

What do they have to gain from this anyway? This is such a cheap shot. They were worried about a few opinions that people had about their product. Big Deal. Don't be a little bitch about it. Now they have people totally disgusted. They will lose alot more customers now. Business most be doing really bad I guess.

FUCK YOU MUSCLE TECH

oh buy the way iv used Cell Tech, nothing great go out and buy Kaizen Creatine or MQuantities

Nitro Tech give me a break(pure shit) its called triple threat so much better!!!

Never buy MTech products again.period they are garbage

Highintensity <~~~~~~ sue me fuckers

MUSCLE TECH you are only hurting yourself,, stuping this low is a childish act that will only take your company futher down. Free Speach cannot and will not be censored, if you were smart you would try and get along with the boards instead of fight with them.. You will lose!

Muscletech = Bullytech

This is a standard tactic of Muscletech. They did the same thing to T-Mag a while back claiming an article was slanderous because the article poked fun at their marketing tactics. They didn't have a leg to stand on in that case either. It just comes down to the fact that smaller businesses can't afford to fight these lawsuits and are forced to buckle.

riskybizz007 said:
Well in one aspect they can kill this board and hope there's less people talking crap about them and more people will buy their products.

In another aspect... If they really want to do that it would be utter stupidity IMO b/c they will lose customers for one and for 2 there's a bunch of other boards out there waiting for new members. This will always continue, IMO there's no way to stop it.

Exactly. I mean, right now they've got a few people talking shit about their products. If they were to manage to shut down this board, they piss off each and every member. How is that good for them?

Never bought a Muscletech supplement and never will. And those that I meet and ask me about "Nitrotech" and "Celltech" I point them out to sometimes cheaper and more effective products I've used.

IMO it's no surprise a high priced company is not getting business in a "good" forum. Why b/c here we help each other out, find cheaper ways and cheaper websites that will offer us the same stuff for much less. And we give product reviews which does help out a lot too.

I agree that this muscle-tech threat of litigation is absurd. I have purchased their products before, and will not do so again. I also plan on writing them a letter and explaining to them the exact reason for not purchasing their products in the future.

I am considering sending a copy of that letter to their largest retailers as well. (i.e. GNC) essentially stating that I will not support a company that supports Muscle-tech.

May not do much, but will make me feel better about the whole thing.

Zen

BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH

BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECHBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECHCLETECHHBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECHBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECHBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETEBOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH BOYCOTT MUSCLETECH

Did I forget to mention that their products SUCK?

DrGreenhill I was thinking about that too... this may all be a scare tactic and maybe in hopes of George doing some censorship around here. I respect this board a great deal b/c of how freely people can express themselves here.

Just an added note... seems like every kid in my block uses cell-tech. They always ask me what I take... From now on i'll tell them "pay me half price and i'll make the cell tech for you" I have enough dextrose to last me light years here lol.

George's letter really puts them to shame. i'd like to see if those bullies decide to say anything more. That company has gone to far and now they are going to pay for it. How many people are there on these boards if each and everyone refuses or a significant percentage refuses to buy muscletech products than i'd say that would be a start. Not to mention the many of us who will never advocate anyone using that "overpriced crap" anyways.

Muscletech can do themselves a favour and take their letter and shove it.

Top Bottom