Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech suit? Opinions here

all the kids do take cell-tech. they but into all the hype. I tell them to finish off the bottle and then stop wastng their money on that over priced junk. now that muscle-tech is bringing in all there lawyers I'm going to go out of my way to make sure everyone kows it is junk

George Spellwin said:
We do right on the home page. But here's the rub. They know they have no chance of winning, but can cause us to spend a fortune defending ourselves.

We could always go to the media with this. I'm sure someone somewhere would actually air this.

well it's like this why is muscletech complaining in the first place? I mean it says their stuff is the best but when people try it find out it sucks they sue you for telling someone else. If their products are all that then they shouldn't be making a big deal out of what we think. I personally have tried celltech and nitrotech but I didn't get very good results from it plus I couldn't afford it..I like the creapure from prolab better than celltech plus it's cheaper too.:toilet:

Muscletech is already screwed. Everyone here is gonna tell almost everyone else they know and there will probably be 30 or 40 thousand people that will stop using Muscletech products because of this. It sure stopped me from wanting to try cell-tech, which was on my list of next to try suppliments. Oh, well. Muscletech's loss.

Yeah this is just a scare lawsuit. They know they can't sue George or us for using our right of FREE FUCKING SPEECH!! It's like the cable company. They got a hold of the records of people that bought cable boxes from out of state companies. They sent everyone a letter stating that they would take you to court if you didn't settle for 15,000. It was all bullshit because they know they can't sue you for simply purchasing something. They used scared tactics to try and get money from us. They're all full of shit.

PURE EXTRACT said:

We could always go to the media with this. I'm sure someone somewhere would actually air this.

That's a damn good idea!!! Besides giving George a hard time, there are plenty of reasons to bring Muscletech down. How about damn near false advertising for one...

I'm rather new here but I am appalled by Muscletech and what they are doing. I have never been big on their products and only bought one product of theirs in my life, but I will definitely be boycotting them now and I plan to send them an e-mail letting them know that too.

hey i was thinking of buying nitrotech chocolate and has anyone tasted that? is it better than optimum cause i heard even though it was expensive it is good..worth taste

Top Bottom