Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscletech suit? Opinions here

I notice the post regarding this on the Anabolic side has disappeared. So I'll say it again here, just in case Muscletech doesn't have me on their "list". I will never purchase their products based solely on this bullshit business practice. I have already begun to tell everyone around me (gym and work) about this action, and all have agreed with me that based shearly on principle we will never again purchase any of their products. Rather than defend their products with facts in this forum, they have chosen to act in such a cowardly manner!!! Is that a company any of us should deal with? I and many I know will not!!!!!!! Everyone associated with this board should tell all in their immediate gym / bodybuilding circles about this BS and let them decide for themselves, Ill bet most will stop using the products... Oh and by the way this has nothing to do with "false advertising", I could care less about their products this is about cowardly business pratices!!!! If your products are so good defend them, tell us why we should spend our hard earned money on them, and give us proof of what you are saying... Don't hide behind lawyers!!!

missyd143 said:
hey i was thinking of buying nitrotech chocolate and has anyone tasted that? is it better than optimum cause i heard even though it was expensive it is good..worth taste

sometimes I wonder... you know... how many brain cells you have sometimes, 2 or 3?

I shit things that work better then there stuff. When I shit Xenadrine it stills works better then Hydroxyrip-off. It sure is fun taking 12 pills a day.

How can they afford to take this to court when they have to pay all those phony juiced up BB's their contracts so they can endorse shit they wouldn't even let their mom's take.

FUCK YOU MUCSLE TECH!!!

SCAM ARTISTS!!!

:mad:

Top Bottom