Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscles are so attractive.

louisiana

Man im not saying this in a gay way but muscles are very attractive on a human body. When you develope them with less body fat you just look awesome. You cant help but admire a man or woman body when they are in good shape. When i was on my primo (the best steroid in the world) and winny (my next best steroid) i looked simply amazing. I only finished 5 weeks of this shit at 400mg every week and all i could say is wow. I could only imiagine if i would have went for 12 weeks. I love the way muscles make me look and feel. I feel attractive and motivated to take on the world.

lmfao radar.... haha. altho i can agree louisiana, it is nice to see fit bodies.... preferably the female version but the male version is good motivation to keep killin it in the gym

LoL radar!!!! Let me clear this up some. When i see a man in good shape i get motivated, when i see a woman in good shape i get a hard on. I respect a man with muscle tone because i know that it takes drive and dicipline to acheive this. Im not physically attracted to men at all. I love me some wormen, women and more women. I love the way muscles look on my body, i stare at myself posing in the mirror, wait maybe i am Gay, lord help Me (lol).

LoL radar!!!! Let me clear this up some. When i see a man in good shape i get motivated, when i see a woman in good shape i get a hard on. I respect a man with muscle tone because i know that it takes drive and dicipline to acheive this. Im not physically attracted to men at all. I love me some wormen, women and more women. I love the way muscles look on my body, i stare at myself posing in the mirror, wait maybe i am Gay, lord help Me (lol).

Nah! You're not alone,I can't walk by a mirror in my house without flexing.

while i agree that your gay my wife highly disagrees about muscle being attractive. she says a little looks good but i look disgusting lol. she then tells me that she loves me regardless but i look like a monster

lol Joe D, that's commitment.

I know what you're saying Louisiana. Guys that are ripped and muscular are cool the same way that guns (firearms) and nuclear bombs and millions of dollars are cool.. It's a power/achievement thing.

Chicks that are muscular/lean are just plain hot, for one.. and also cool in the same power category.. I think powerful/capable women are much hotter.. so that's part of it I guess.

while i agree that your gay my wife highly disagrees about muscle being attractive. she says a little looks good but i look disgusting lol. she then tells me that she loves me regardless but i look like a monster

LOL !!!!Hey now i have an exit sign on my ass and i can prove it, Damn that was Gay again!!! I cant win!!

lol i had to join in on the fun.

Unfortunately joe you picked one that doesn't have a fetish for muscles.

If she ever gives ya trouble dump her and grab a muscle nymphet.:p

Top Bottom