noUlcasterdropout said:Both you bomber fags should be shot.
Ulcasterdropout said:Both you bomber fags should be shot.
sure why not.. threatening physical violence is a big no nomusclemuscle said:hey lestat...should i black him out for a day?
Lestat said:sure why not.. threatening physical violence is a big no no

musclemuscle said:hey lestat...should i black him out for a day?
You prolly can't bench your body weight, pussy.musclemuscle said:I will take his fukin life
![]()
big4life said:Do you really want to lose that much karma?
Figure up the cost of the gbomb, then add the negative karma that will come with the mods bombing you, then there is poor lestat who will suffer the same lost karma because he's the biggest tool of the bomb squad.
Is it really worth it?
big4life said:Do you really want to lose that much karma?
Figure up the cost of the gbomb, then add the negative karma that will come with the mods bombing you, then there is poor lestat who will suffer the same lost karma because he's the biggest tool of the bomb squad.
Is it really worth it?
musclemuscle said:I will take his fukin life
![]()

big4life said:I hope that you understand what you've done.

yeah funny, george puts a new feature in, you use it, and mods retaliate?wtlftr said:dude. what happened? So if you GBOMB, then the mods bomb you. Bad deal
wtlftr said:dude. what happened? So if you GBOMB, then the mods bomb you. Bad deal
big4life said:Only if you go around bombing for no reason. Bombing spammerrs, or teoublemakers I have no problem, but bombing to be cute is a problem.
Lestat said:yeah funny, george puts a new feature in, you use it, and mods retaliate?
very interesting there.. wonder what george thinks
big4life said:Only if you go around bombing for no reason. Bombing spammerrs, or teoublemakers I have no problem, but bombing to be cute is a problem.
musclemuscle said:GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago
maybe u should hit him with red
or are u man enough
Gambino said:big4life as someone who is routinely bombed I will say that it is not a big deal...i welcome the bombing, makes the site more entertaining.
The bomb squad bombs with class, i wouldn't want to be bombed by anyone else
I'd say this is what the overwhelming majority of people say.. there are just a few people that really love to bitch and moan and I still don't get it.Gambino said:big4life as someone who is routinely bombed I will say that it is not a big deal...i welcome the bombing, makes the site more entertaining.
The bomb squad bombs with class, i wouldn't want to be bombed by anyone else
musclemuscle said:GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago
maybe u should hit him with red
or are u man enough
Lestat said:I'd say this is what the overwhelming majority of people say.. there are just a few people that really love to bitch and moan and I still don't get it.
The Bombs and the various squads have ADDED to the board in many ways
1)increased participation in Chat and Conversation
2)more platinum subscriptions
3)more bonding between people (bombers with bombers, victims with victims)
4)a hell of a lot more for people to bitch and moan about (everyone loves to have something to complain about
Non plats aren't just bombed for no reason, its a cat and mouse game. People antagonize the Squad because they know they will react, then they know mods will mod squad it up, people will whine, coalitions will be formed, and its an endless cycle.
I'd say that the majority is still having fun with it.
musclemuscle said:If mods have a problem with gs bombing option they shouldn't be mods
ya they like to cost gorge big bucks.wtlftr said:dude. what happened? So if you GBOMB, then the mods bomb you. Bad deal
you are a typical example, you got bombed early on, for what reason, I'm not sure, you were a newbie, you were hazed.musclemuscle said:I love the bomb squad!!
they even blacked me out once when i was non plat![]()
Wootoom said:musclemuscle is one of the greats on EF
definitely a good broWootoom said:musclemuscle is one of the greats on EF
Lestat said:you are a typical example, you got bombed early on, for what reason, I'm not sure, you were a newbie, you were hazed.
You went plat, and decided to participate in the fun.
Again, the bomb squad doesn't just go around and black out all non plats it finds.. its all part of the GAME the KARMA GAMES!
cha-CHING.. george is seeing $$$$$ right about now.musclemuscle said:that is one of the reasons i went plat!
hell ya no balls.musclemuscle said:GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago
maybe u should hit him with red
or are u man enough
you are the OG main niggaWootoom said:im the original gangsta
you are mangLestat said:you are the OG main nigga
nah man you were firstWootoom said:you are mang
shut the hell up .Iam the man.Lestat said:nah man you were first

you can be the man, but Wootoom is my main nigga 4 lifeneedtogetas said:shut the hell up .Iam the man.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














