Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

MENT cycle for strength

squatcraft

New member
I am looking to try MENT
my thoughts are 25mgs 2-3x a week along with anavar at 10-20mgs EOD.
Do you think this would be a good cycle for me? My main objective is strength. I'm currently benching around 300 lbs. and I would like to one day get up to 400 lbs. I'm 48 years old.
 
I am looking to try MENT
my thoughts are 25mgs 2-3x a week along with anavar at 10-20mgs EOD.
Do you think this would be a good cycle for me? My main objective is strength. I'm currently benching around 300 lbs. and I would like to one day get up to 400 lbs. I'm 48 years old.
Im using 150mg a week of ment, loving it so far. Doing daily injections
 
Top Bottom