Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

musclemuscle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
I thought it was 100K??? you pulled a RADAR on me!
 
U mean the karma tax?

no prob...i will cover that bro

13 k comin your way
 
musclemuscle said:
hey lestat...should i black him out for a day?
sure why not.. threatening physical violence is a big no no
 
damn my k is low lately
 
musclemuscle said:
hey lestat...should i black him out for a day?


Do you really want to lose that much karma?

Figure up the cost of the gbomb, then add the negative karma that will come with the mods bombing you, then there is poor lestat who will suffer the same lost karma because he's the biggest tool of the bomb squad.

Is it really worth it?
 
musclemuscle said:
I will take his fukin life

:chainsaw:
You prolly can't bench your body weight, pussy.
Choke yourself with my hand......
 
big4life said:
Do you really want to lose that much karma?

Figure up the cost of the gbomb, then add the negative karma that will come with the mods bombing you, then there is poor lestat who will suffer the same lost karma because he's the biggest tool of the bomb squad.

Is it really worth it?

Interesting theory
 
big4life said:
Do you really want to lose that much karma?

Figure up the cost of the gbomb, then add the negative karma that will come with the mods bombing you, then there is poor lestat who will suffer the same lost karma because he's the biggest tool of the bomb squad.

Is it really worth it?


kaboooooom!!!!

thank u george spellwin for making that possible
 
It's back, traps, shoulder night anyways. Bomb away :wavey:

PS Don't bother to defuse it :)
 
big4life said:
I hope that you understand what you've done.


Compliments of muslcemuscle and George Spellwin

make sure u bitch at him for the bomb as well

considering....IT WAS HIS IDEA IN THE FIRST PLACE

he made the whole thing possible

THANK U GEORGE SPELLWIN :) :spin:
 
wtlftr said:
dude. what happened? So if you GBOMB, then the mods bomb you. Bad deal
yeah funny, george puts a new feature in, you use it, and mods retaliate?

very interesting there.. wonder what george thinks
 
wtlftr said:
dude. what happened? So if you GBOMB, then the mods bomb you. Bad deal


Only if you go around bombing for no reason. Bombing spammerrs, or teoublemakers I have no problem, but bombing to be cute is a problem.
 
big4life said:
Only if you go around bombing for no reason. Bombing spammerrs, or teoublemakers I have no problem, but bombing to be cute is a problem.

GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago

maybe u should hit him with red

or are u man enough
 
Lestat said:
yeah funny, george puts a new feature in, you use it, and mods retaliate?

very interesting there.. wonder what george thinks


Why don't you ask him?

Then also ask yourself why other kama features weren't put in.
 
If mods have a problem with gs bombing option they shouldn't be mods
 
big4life said:
Only if you go around bombing for no reason. Bombing spammerrs, or teoublemakers I have no problem, but bombing to be cute is a problem.

hit george with red pussy....do it...he bombed someone just for fun the other day
 
yeah I've seen George drop some funny ass bombs from time to time.

I asked him why he implemented the gbomb, he said to increase he value of karma.

What value does it add if you can't drop them!!
 
musclemuscle said:
GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago

maybe u should hit him with red

or are u man enough


it's funny...big4life has nothing to say about that
 
big4life as someone who is routinely bombed I will say that it is not a big deal...i welcome the bombing, makes the site more entertaining.
The bomb squad bombs with class, i wouldn't want to be bombed by anyone else
 
I'm surprised the admin doesn't encourage karma threads and bomb droppings. Karma is marketable and can be purchased. Karma is almost considered status on here. It brings traffic. I bet some people stay on this board for karma. Holla at cho bookie.
 
Gambino said:
big4life as someone who is routinely bombed I will say that it is not a big deal...i welcome the bombing, makes the site more entertaining.
The bomb squad bombs with class, i wouldn't want to be bombed by anyone else


Then the bombers shouldn't mind the red k they get in return, it's not a big deal. :)
 
Gambino said:
big4life as someone who is routinely bombed I will say that it is not a big deal...i welcome the bombing, makes the site more entertaining.
The bomb squad bombs with class, i wouldn't want to be bombed by anyone else
I'd say this is what the overwhelming majority of people say.. there are just a few people that really love to bitch and moan and I still don't get it.

The Bombs and the various squads have ADDED to the board in many ways

1)increased participation in Chat and Conversation
2)more platinum subscriptions
3)more bonding between people (bombers with bombers, victims with victims)
4)a hell of a lot more for people to bitch and moan about (everyone loves to have something to complain about

Non plats aren't just bombed for no reason, its a cat and mouse game. People antagonize the Squad because they know they will react, then they know mods will mod squad it up, people will whine, coalitions will be formed, and its an endless cycle.

I'd say that the majority is still having fun with it.
 
musclemuscle said:
GS did bombed someone for fun just a couple of days ago

maybe u should hit him with red

or are u man enough


Still no response...go figure
 
Lestat said:
I'd say this is what the overwhelming majority of people say.. there are just a few people that really love to bitch and moan and I still don't get it.

The Bombs and the various squads have ADDED to the board in many ways

1)increased participation in Chat and Conversation
2)more platinum subscriptions
3)more bonding between people (bombers with bombers, victims with victims)
4)a hell of a lot more for people to bitch and moan about (everyone loves to have something to complain about

Non plats aren't just bombed for no reason, its a cat and mouse game. People antagonize the Squad because they know they will react, then they know mods will mod squad it up, people will whine, coalitions will be formed, and its an endless cycle.

I'd say that the majority is still having fun with it.

I love the bomb squad!!

they even blacked me out once when i was non plat :)
 
musclemuscle said:
If mods have a problem with gs bombing option they shouldn't be mods


I've expressed my opinions about the bombs, the bomb squad, and bomb squad members on the mod board. Admin knows where I stand, and as long as George wants me to be a mod I'll be a mod.
 
musclemuscle said:
I love the bomb squad!!

they even blacked me out once when i was non plat :)
you are a typical example, you got bombed early on, for what reason, I'm not sure, you were a newbie, you were hazed.

You went plat, and decided to participate in the fun.

Again, the bomb squad doesn't just go around and black out all non plats it finds.. its all part of the GAME the KARMA GAMES!
 
Lestat said:
you are a typical example, you got bombed early on, for what reason, I'm not sure, you were a newbie, you were hazed.

You went plat, and decided to participate in the fun.

Again, the bomb squad doesn't just go around and black out all non plats it finds.. its all part of the GAME the KARMA GAMES!


that is one of the reasons i went plat!
 
musclemuscle is fucking gangsta, seriously
 
musclemuscle said:
that is one of the reasons i went plat!
cha-CHING.. george is seeing $$$$$ right about now.

Big4Life, I hate always being at odds with you. I understand your views, I can see how you could come to them, but I feel like you never try to understand mind.

This is Chat and Conversation, a playground, full of karma whores, post whores, attention whores, semi-nude pics....

If we were going around bombing newbies on the training board, or AAS board, I'd be the first to shut the entire bomb squad thing down, that's not the spirit in which things are intended.

Every bomb I give out is wrapped up in a whole lotta lovin, and many of the people I've had to pwn have turned about and become really good bros on the board.
 
All of this makes me want to pay off a handful of member's plat memberships, lifetime or otherwise. EF can refund their money and I won't have to see all of this stupid stupid BS all the time. It was old a long time ago.
 
Muscleforbrains, George bombed a non-Plat for ragging on this site. His site. Where do you get off calling that "for fun" or "for nothing"? He did it with style, he did it with a funny little poem, but brother, the man had a point to make and he did it, nothing but net. He wasn't screwing around.

Now take your AGAINST ALL AUTHORITYS and cram it, sideways. You owe Big4 his propers and I'm the one keeping score.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom