Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Cars

vixensghost said:
The 60's GTO is prolly my least fav old time muscle car. I never liked it's body style.

Yeah, but they invented the genre.

vixensghost said:
The 60's GTO is prolly my least fav old time muscle car. I never liked it's body style.

Yeah, I heard some talk about them(GTO's) comimg back in '08 too. Have not followed the story. I'm sure my hubby has though.

A '66 GTO is one of my favorite cars ever.

vixensghost said:
Believe it or not. There are collectors out there that make Jay's collection look like the "bone yard" you find in most car lots.

If you live near Scottsdale, AZ., Ceo, YOU must go to the Barett Jackson Auction sometime.

If I had ONE car I would sell my soul for; it'd be a Nomad. God, I love those so much...Grrrrr.

Barrett Jackson is a joke. Classics and exotics, the mainstays of classic car auctions for years, have been almost completely supplanted by hotrods and muscle cars.

Mr. dB said:
Barrett Jackson is a joke. Classics and exotics, the mainstays of classic car auctions for years, have been almost completely supplanted by hotrods and muscle cars.
I need to take my roger clemens porsche to auction
it's already been through barrett-jackson

somehow I need to link up with a nutbag sports fan who's got cash

Any of you going to the NY Auto show? I'm supposed to be in New york next weekend and I think I'm going to try to make it to the show since they are going to have the challenger there. I'm tired of just looking at pics and Youtube.

Spartacus said:
I need to take my roger clemens porsche to auction
it's already been through barrett-jackson

somehow I need to link up with a nutbag sports fan who's got cash

check all the compartments for HGH first

Top Bottom