Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle Cars

TurquoiseRack

Anyone into this new muscle car "war" between the Challenger, Mustang and Camaro? I've been following the Dodge Challenger for the past few months and I don't see how anyone can't love the Challenger. the 09 version is supposed to be coming out with a shaker hood. Dodge is doing the best job of keeping true to the original--nostalgic and modern at the same time.

i am sad that the GTO is no more. i prefer it to those other 3 though the mustang (loved the retro job they did) and the charger follow closely behind.

I drive a 2007 Mustang GT. It's the shit. Pretty fast, looks good, not too expensive. Can't wait until i can afford a supercharger :p

I love the Challenger but I don't know if they will do what it takes to remain competitive whith the Camaro. The rumor is that there is a 6.4L 525hp motor planned for the Challenger which will be just right for that car!!! The HEMI is hard to beat! I have the 5.7 HEMI in my 300 and with the additional items and mods i have added i can take Mustang gt's and other mild muscle cars. Once the warranty is out I will replace the heads, cam and add 100 shot of Nitrous so I can play with some bigger boys. 4 door sleeper!!!

Here's how I can not love the Challenger -- 4100 pounds. It's a porker. It's just a 300/Magnum/Charger with a few inches cut off the wheelbase.

PappaD said:
I love the Challenger but I don't know if they will do what it takes to remain competitive whith the Camaro. The rumor is that there is a 6.4L 525hp motor planned for the Challenger which will be just right for that car!!! The HEMI is hard to beat! I have the 5.7 HEMI in my 300 and with the additional items and mods i have added i can take Mustang gt's and other mild muscle cars. Once the warranty is out I will replace the heads, cam and add 100 shot of Nitrous so I can play with some bigger boys. 4 door sleeper!!!

Sounds sweet bro. Problem with all the hemi cars is the excessive weight and automatic trannys.

My GT has a C&L racer intake, kooks LT headers, a SCT-3 xcalibrator and 4.10 gears. I have run 12.8 at 108 mph before at the track. I guess my 0-60 is 4.7 or so. Hp is about 340-345.

Eventhe SRT-8 models can't hang with me, stock anyways.

Then there's my mothers 2008 M5, a real beast.

Top Bottom