Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi vitamin

Multi vitamin give no performance boost, useless and waste of money.. They will give you one thing and thats for sure, a neon light colored pee and a lighter wallet.
i can get everything i need from food, I only take a B vitamin complex, since they are extremely important IMO.

Yeah bro that's a ridiculous comment. You need to do more reading and less posting.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Yeah bro that's a ridiculous comment. You need to do more reading and less posting.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I agree 100%

Even if your diet is in check, a good multi vitamin is still important imo. Everyone will agree with that. That's why there is so many post from good members on the subject. They are definitely important, they definitely make a difference, and the definitely help! There's plenty of gaps in a great diet that a multi vitamin helps with.

If you don't take one now. You should do some research on them and you will realize that basically everyone takes one.....its for a resone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using EliteFitness

No offense bud, but please stop selling me your line of supplements, i dont buy them..

You can get everything you need from foods, if you need a multi vitamin then your diet is NOT in check and you need to eat more fibrous veggies and fruits, they have plenty of vitamins and minerals for healthy body, adding more multi on top of this is just a waste of money, you pee the rest out.

Thanks

I agree with your post to a degree. It is true, there are a lot vitamins in food and people should up their fibrous veggies intake. However, I believe a multi vitamin should be inserted if one engages in vigorous activities to avoid depletion of vitamins taking in by food. Now, is one multi vitamin better than the other, I would say NO. There are NO revolutionary, body composition changing multi vitamins on the market.

The kid asked me what multi vitamin I recommended. I flat out told him to go to Walmart and buy their brand because a multi vit is a multi vit ; and that he would save a lot of money, and reap the same benefits from Walmart's brand as he would from any other brand. Evidently, he did not listen and he believed the hype and got ripped off..

I agree with your post to a degree. It is true, there are a lot vitamins in food and people should up their fibrous veggies intake. However, I believe a multi vitamin should be inserted if one engages in vigorous activities to avoid depletion of vitamins taking in by food. Now, is one multi vitamin better than the other, I would say NO. There are NO revolutionary, body composition changing multi vitamins on the market.

The kid asked me what multi vitamin I recommended. I flat out told him to go to Walmart and buy their brand because a multi vit is a multi vit ; and that he would save a lot of money, and reap the same benefits from Walmart's brand as he would from any other brand. Evidently, he did not listen and he believed the hype and got ripped off..

It just I had a vitamin shop giftcard from Christmas and I was comparing the vitamins and ingredients and it seemed like the pak had the most for your money. I couldn't go to walmart because I just had the giftcard

my view is yes a diet with a lot of veggies will easily yield ample vitamins.. as well as spending some time in the sun soaking in vit D or an infrared sauna which is safe from UV's..

HOWEVER.

those of us who bodybuild and especially juice we need an extra boost. taurine is a perfect example, good luck running dbol or tren without some taurine.. (guess which foods contain taurine? HUMAN BREAST MILK!! so have fun sucking on a pregnant chicks nipples to get your taurine!!) without taurine the pumps become very counter productive.. as well as vitamins to help with our lipids. good luck being deep into cycle and growing and not having organ strain without getting some extra help.

this is why i always recommend N2guard on cycle. it covers it all...

so yes eat your veggies!! and eat your veggies!! and eat your veggies some more!! but also there is a place for vitamins as well

I think like half of EF is a rep for a company. How can someone expect us to take them seriously if we know they have motive to suggest a product even if it will do nothing for us? Lol I think your the first person I've seen actually call someone out on it.

excuse me but I run the EF team's reps.. and no half the members here aren't reps. nelson is NOT a rep either.. might want to get your facts straight bud.

there are 5 reps total and guess what my reps get paid? with SUPPLEMENTS!! so if the supplements sucked like you are thinking then why would they even bother being reps being paid by a shitty supplement? hmmmm.. doesn't make much sense does it? btw we have a waiting list of guys itching to get on the rep team, it takes about a year to get on if they are lucky.. and the guys that are current reps we 90% of the time end up buying addition supps on top of the ones we get for free.. because we love em.

if i ever found out a rep was lying or just trying to 'make a sale' they would be fired so fast their heads would be spinning and they know that. so please don't teach me how to do my job, i don't go to your work and meddle in your job.. so don't come on here meddle in mine either

you try the product and if it sucks then send it back, get your money back and go shop at GNC or walmart and buy your soy/sugar/corn filled supplements there. no one on here has a motive i assure you, there is no conspiracy

. However, I believe a multi vitamin should be inserted if one engages in vigorous activities to avoid depletion of vitamins taking in by food. ..

this right here sums it up.

and the way the hardcore guys on here train its like comparing a normal person who drinks half a gallon of water a day to us who need 1-2 gallons a day.

Good vid, but I do have one question. You say that DX7 is better because it is in capsule form and dissolves quickly. Wouldn't a tablet actually be better for absorption because the micronutrients are released gradually over time? I believe on the packaging of animal pack it says that the pills are of different size and coating specifically to control rates of digestion to increase absorption. What I'm asking is whether any of that actually means anything, or if capsule form actually is better?

No, because by the time the tablets break down completely they can already be in the lower intestines and not absorbed. The body is designed to absorb nutrients after the stomach breaks down the food -- so you want your vitamins and minerals in the food, not in the waste.

Top Bottom