Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi vitamin

No offense bud, but please stop selling me your line of supplements, i dont buy them..

You can get everything you need from foods, if you need a multi vitamin then your diet is NOT in check and you need to eat more fibrous veggies and fruits, they have plenty of vitamins and minerals for healthy body, adding more multi on top of this is just a waste of money, you pee the rest out.

Thanks

No offense pal but feel free to fuck off. No one is forcing you to buy anything. I'm informing the members of some nutritional facts. If you have a disagreement with those facts, state them. If not, shut up.

And your comments that anymore vitamins that can obtained from fruits and vegitibles is a waste, is just flat out ignorance. That may be true for the 50 year old housewife but the needs of bodybuilders is extraordinary. If you don't know what you're talking about please refrain from making posts that misinform members.

Last edited:
My best friends father is one of the top nutritionists in the world - head of department of a top 10 university - and insists that amyome not takimg a daily multi is just flat out retarded. Yes you can get the bare minimum of what you meed from your diet. But to get optimal amounts you have to supplement.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

My best friends father is one of the top nutritionists in the world - head of department of a top 10 university - and insists that amyome not takimg a daily multi is just flat out retarded. Yes you can get the bare minimum of what you meed from your diet. But to get optimal amounts you have to supplement.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Is he really buffed?

No - he's more of a long-distance endurance person. Built more like a marathon runner than a sprinter/lifter.

Well, he might benefit from vitamin supplementation but bodybuilders certainly have a greater need than the RDA suggests.

Well, he might benefit from vitamin supplementation but bodybuilders certainly have a greater need than the RDA suggests.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. He and I are both agreeing with you that you should be taking a multi and getting more than most think needed. As I said above, he says anyone NOT taking a multi to supplement their diet is retarded.

I'm not quite sure what you mean. He and I are both agreeing with you that you should be taking a multi and getting more than most think needed. As I said above, he says anyone NOT taking a multi to supplement their diet is retarded.

My mistake. I read it as anyone WHO takes a multi...LOL. Sorry. : )

Im pretty sure this animal pak stuff is giving me the shits bad.. I think its the magnesium in it

Top Bottom