Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Multi vitamin

Multi vitamin give no performance boost, useless and waste of money.. They will give you one thing and thats for sure, a neon light colored pee and a lighter wallet.
i can get everything i need from food, I only take a B vitamin complex, since they are extremely important IMO.

Multi vitamin give no performance boost, useless and waste of money.. They will give you one thing and thats for sure, a neon light colored pee and a lighter wallet.
i can get everything i need from food, I only take a B vitamin complex, since they are extremely important IMO.

Absolutely not true.

Any multi will work, but if you want to know what's best for bodybuilders and the truth about Animal Pak, check this out: Dx7 Multivitamin for Bodybuilders and Athletes - Bodybuilding Supplement - Nelson Montana - YouTube

Just because it doesn't give an immediate or near immediate boost like joose or stimulants doesn't mean it's useless.
P.s. when I take mine with a large meal about 2 hours before I workout my pee stays clear all day

Absolutely not true.

Any multi will work, but if you want to know what's best for bodybuilders and the truth about Animal Pak, check this out: Dx7 Multivitamin for Bodybuilders and Athletes - Bodybuilding Supplement - Nelson Montana - YouTube

Good vid, but I do have one question. You say that DX7 is better because it is in capsule form and dissolves quickly. Wouldn't a tablet actually be better for absorption because the micronutrients are released gradually over time? I believe on the packaging of animal pack it says that the pills are of different size and coating specifically to control rates of digestion to increase absorption. What I'm asking is whether any of that actually means anything, or if capsule form actually is better?

Absolutely not true.

No offense bud, but please stop selling me your line of supplements, i dont buy them..

You can get everything you need from foods, if you need a multi vitamin then your diet is NOT in check and you need to eat more fibrous veggies and fruits, they have plenty of vitamins and minerals for healthy body, adding more multi on top of this is just a waste of money, you pee the rest out.

Thanks

No offense bud, but please stop selling me your line of supplements, i dont buy them..

I think like half of EF is a rep for a company. How can someone expect us to take them seriously if we know they have motive to suggest a product even if it will do nothing for us? Lol I think your the first person I've seen actually call someone out on it.

Top Bottom