Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivational thread!

I went from 268 to 241 in exactly four weeks a couple of years ago- the only shit I took was ECA. I didn't do it the smartest way possible, so I probably sacrificed a little muscle, but not as much as you would think.

One day I got some film developed, and when I looked at the pictures I realized just how chubby I had gotten over the winter. I could barely see my eyes when I was smiling. The next day I started dieting. I ate five meals a day, consisting of only rice, egg whites, tuna, chicken breast, and protein shakes. I popped ECA like it was candy. I'd have a couple of doses by my bed so I could pop them before I got up. Then I'd go to the park and jog the trail for 45 minutes to an hour on an empty stomach, have a protein shake, then hit the gym. If I had access to a digital camera I'd post the pictures.

Anyway, the point is that you've just got to be dedicated, and you can do a lot with what you've got. Shit, look at some of the guys that come out of a military eight week basic training course. Some come out looking ten times better than when they went in- maybe not up to par for bodybuilding, but damn good considering they're power- eating three meals a day and just running and doing calisthenics. They just have to work their asses off, so their bodies change.

I don't believe you guys.

I know for a fact that this guy is natural; you can even see his journal up on another site (and it's free! imagine that!) I'd post the link, but a few assholes already went over there at one point to start sh*t, so I see no need to encourage that again.

I know it's tough to believe; and that's a testament to how hard this guy worked. he'll probably read this thread in a bit; why don't you ask HIM?

m56m, you said it, man.

He may have naturally went from fat to where he was. But how do you account for the gyno.

I am 100% natural right now, but that does not mean I got here naturally.

That's not gyno, genius. A lot of people get fat deposits around their chest and nipples when they bulk up.'

It's been stated by several people that know him that he's natural. Why the resistance? The fact that half the people I've seen here couldn't reach that even WITH a heavy cutting cycle?

Don't project your personal insecurities on to other people; your smallness is showing.

While I do think he made a great transformation, I dissagree with your blanket statement that we can reach our goals naturally. Some of us have goals far beyond what nature intended :D

Dude, to be completely honest with you. I don't really give a shit whether he is natural or not.

All I am saying is that some people have different goals than others do. I was ripped at 185 when I was 19 and I was completely natural. But that is not where I personally want to be. So congradulations to the guy for either being natural or for proclaiming he is natural.

And by the way. I do consider the ECA stack a drug and if he took that or any other type of speed than he is not natural in my opinion.

Or how about prohormones. Do you consider those natural. Do you even consider them healthy. I would never consider prohormones - due to the negative vs. positive effect.

I got the same time of shit when I came back from a 1.5 year layoff because of injury. I went from a really fat 210 to 205lbs at 16-17% BF. It took me 9 months of hard work and busting my ass at the gym. A lot of ppl didn't beleive I was natural.

Suprisingly enough they were all small and weak and some of them actually used AS.

If thats gyno in the first pict then I'm the proud owner of some breastesis.. I don't think its gyno but he sure did lose some fat in that short period of time..

Top Bottom