Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivational thread!

guards

Platinum
Here is a little motivational pic for those of you considering the use of gear, in reference to natural plateaus and the potential for people to attain them without AS.

THis guy went from before to after in 12 weeks, ALL NATURAL!!!!

SO for those of you that don't think you can reach your goals naturally, than you haven't done enough research!!!

Gear will help to surpass plateaus, but I THINK THIS IS AMAZING!

Can't get over this, all natural and only 12 weeks!

WOW!

In all honesty he was already pretty big, it looks like he just cut up and got a tan from pic 1 to pic 2

12 weeks all natural?? I think not, unless you consider ephedrine and clen natural.

I shit you not!!!! This wowed me beyond belief. 100% all natural, never touched AS ever. I'm guessing creatine, or ECA but that is it!

guards said:

I shit you not!!!! This wowed me beyond belief. 100% all natural, never touched AS ever. I'm guessing creatine, or ECA but that is it!

hmmmm.............I hope you didn't get this pic from some cheap musclemag add for some new diet product. How'd you get this pic?

Well none of us will ever know what he used for sure.

But he definately made a jaw-dropping transformation.

Yes he cut up, but it looks like he managed to keep all the muscle.

hmmmm.............I hope you didn't get this pic from some cheap musclemag add for some new diet product. How'd you get this pic?

The guy goes to my school......LOL......not from a mag!!!

I asked him for some of his pics.

guards said:

The guy goes to my school......LOL......not from a mag!!!

I asked him for some of his pics.

Sorry bro, but the guy's full of shit. He was on a serious cutting cycle, like winny+clen+t3. Think about it. 12 weeks? That's just enough time for a cycle.
...Oh yeah, he prolly dieted like a mofo too.

I hate when people attest to unbelievable transformations and then tag on the end "and it's all natural," like they fucking know. He can tell you whatever he wants you to hear. He did a cutting cycle and dieted effectively.

Top Bottom