Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most trips made across the border

Crash

What's the most trips anyone of you have made to Mexico within the past year or two? Just interested in how often you guys actually go and do it yourself. Have you ever went just by yourself? I know there has to be some pretty brave fuckers out there. :D LOL

I don't think I could ever be brave enough to cross back across the border with a grand's worth of roids. What's the most anyone has brought across on one trip too? Just bored and trying to get some chat going.

I know I have come back with more than $1000 in gear stashed in the car. I usually go with another guy and we both buy gear, adds up.....

If I ever go, I plan on bringing back about 20 EQ bottles, 100 Sus redijects, and 5 or 6 bottles of Dbol. I live about 14 hours from Mexico. Might as weel get it all in one trip. :D

Does anyone actually go once a week or two? That would be asking for it. The guys would eventually know everything about you. :D LOL

Crash said:
If I ever go, I plan on bringing back about 20 EQ bottles, 100 Sus redijects, and 5 or 6 bottles of Dbol. I live about 14 hours from Mexico. Might as weel get it all in one trip. :D
If you get caught, you're gonna have a tough time convincing anyone that is for personal use & not intended for sale...

It was just a joke. I wouldn't do that. I'm pretty sure I'd run out of creative places to hide it.:FRlol:

Crash said:
It was just a joke. I wouldn't do that. I'm pretty sure I'd run out of creative places to hide it.:FRlol:
If its for you use another container. Dont get greedy and try to make a profit out of it. That way it wont take up much or any space

I live about 4.5 hours from Laredo and I used to go down get what I needed when I was around 215lbs. But, it seems everytime I go now I get strip searched. I had only done it 3 times, I was around 18. Now that I weigh 270, I don't even try it. Nothing is fun about getting stripped and being told to get down in the catcher's stance so they look up your ass. I make a little more dough now so I can afford the price differences with buying it in the states. Tripp OUT................:D

Top Bottom