Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morons at the gym (the official thread)...

DZLS said:
seen some dickhead using the Smith machine for bench press the other day...

he proceeded to load it up to about 240 pounds, put the safety stops about 6" above his chest, and bounced the weight off the stops each and every rep...

W...T...F....

DZLS said:

he proceeded to load it up to about 240 pounds, put the safety stops about 6" above his chest, and bounced the weight off the stops each and every rep...

Did he "caw" like a crow with every bounce...err....I mean, rep?

DZLS said:

i love when people tell me they can bench all this weight on the smith machine, then u ask them to try that weight on a real bench and it falls on them.

markshark said:
i love when people tell me they can bench all this weight on the smith machine, then u ask them to try that weight on a real bench and it falls on them.
oh... the sheer pleasure of watching the weight fall on their chest and pin them down.... and then the shouts of "help" out of sheer desperation.... face turns red.... i LOVE it :evil:

Mr.Muscle said:
The funniest thing I ever saw at the gym. There was a guy running on a treadmill. He kept turning the speed up. He had to be running about 10mph when his workout partner runs over behind the tm and acts like hes going to jump on the back. I just stood there and watched as this guy jumps on the back of the tm. He literally done a front flip, landed on his back, and shot off the tm head first strait threw the wall. It really messed him up but he lived. I dont think he'll do that again. Absolutely the funniest thing I ever saw. This really happened. I'm laughing now just thinking about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am laughing desperately EHAuheAUehaUheaU

here's a good one from a few years ago.
there was this one annoying guy in the gym who'd all always be making very audible cocky wise guy cracks at some of the monsters. no one really paid much attention by and large probably coz he was one skinny mother fucker. so once he asks me to spot him on the bench and i agreed. so he unracks what would have been close to his max and struggles thro 3 reps on his own. so he mumbles to me to help him get it back in the rack coz he can't take any more and i psyche him up with " come on u can do another one". so he lets the bar down the 4th time and at that point i stand back and watch the fun. the bar wasn't moving at all and he starts to get frantic. then he struggles some more, sees it isn't going anywhere rests it on his chest to try another heave. so on his second attempt it still isn't budging and he starts to scream for help. for a good 30 seconds some of the other guys just put down whatever they were doing and snickered. finally the owner comes running and helps the bar off his chest and then yells at him for lifting a weight he couldn't handle! :evil:
today i saw these 2 scrawny assholes walk in and proceed to do flat bench (the last time i saw them (2 days ago).... yep you guessed it - they did flat bench and a whole lot of chest exercises. so these guys get in a few warm up sets and then they are up to 175. one guy lies down on the bench and then the other guy actually stands over him to spot - he didn't stand behind the bench he was standing with his crotch over his friend. so they unrack the weight and it falls right down on the bencher's chest. then the spotter uses all his might and manages to get it right up with a little help from the bencher. so they managed a few reps till lockout like this. then they reverse roles and repeat the whole thing. next, they jump straight to 220 and i'm like WTF. then, it turns out they had another scrawny friend (who was curling obviously) and they call this guy. so the 3rd guy stands behind the bench and the other guy stands over his partner and the 2 guys unrack and move the bar up & down for a few reps with a little feather touch from the dick lying down! and then they again reverse roles and repeat.... makes you wonder who the spotter was....!!!! ;)
oh ya, then they get up and give me the "i own you" look.... :p

I see this one guy every few months doing barbell rows and his glasses fall off halfway through his set. This happened 2 or 3 times now. He gets this confused look on his face and doesn't know whether to stop and pick them up or continue doing his set.

Same guy does lat pulldowns and leans all the way back like he's doing a row slamming the plate stack at every rep.

silver_shadow said:
here's a good one from a few years ago.
there was this one annoying guy in the gym who'd all always be making very audible cocky wise guy cracks at some of the monsters. no one really paid much attention by and large probably coz he was one skinny mother fucker. so once he asks me to spot him on the bench and i agreed. so he unracks what would have been close to his max and struggles thro 3 reps on his own. so he mumbles to me to help him get it back in the rack coz he can't take any more and i psyche him up with " come on u can do another one". so he lets the bar down the 4th time and at that point i stand back and watch the fun. the bar wasn't moving at all and he starts to get frantic. then he struggles some more, sees it isn't going anywhere rests it on his chest to try another heave. so on his second attempt it still isn't budging and he starts to scream for help. for a good 30 seconds some of the other guys just put down whatever they were doing and snickered. finally the owner comes running and helps the bar off his chest and then yells at him for lifting a weight he couldn't handle! :evil:

So you offer to spot this tool, talk him into doing one more rep on a weight that is too heavy for him and then watch him struggle for air as the bar is on his chest....

You sir, are an asshole!

I love it, to funny!

Did he say anything to you after the owner came to the rescue?

Top Bottom